Chapter 10- The Quest

Dipper's POV

When we are at the lake, it was so beautiful. Then the teacher spoke to us.

"Listen up, you guys are wondering what are we gonna do here. We are gonna do some adventurous stuff." The teacher said.

"What kind of adventurous stuff?" Pacifica asked.

"Well, here's your map to find mysterious things. You have 3 things to find. But beware of the last part. The magical ax owns by a lumberjack ghost." He said.

"Wait, this is a race. You should come back before 7:00 pm. Got it?" He added.

"Got it!" We all said in unison.

Then I went with my group mates, Mabel and Pacifica.

"Hey Dipper." Mabel said.

Hey Mabel, hi...Pacifica." He said while stuttering.

"Hi Dipper!" Pacifica said.

"We need to move now before the other teams pass us." I replied.

"Dipper, I'm scared." Pacifica said.

"Don't worry, I'm here to protect you." I replied.
(In my mind) "Why did I say that. Now she might know. It might ruin our friendship."

After I said that she blushed. I saw her. Her cheeks was now light pink.

"What is our first destination?" Mabel said while interrupting us.

"Our first destination, Magic waterfall." I replied.

Mabel's POV

On the way, I noticed that the two are hiding something. I also noticed Dipper's reactions towards Pacifica. What if they want more other than just being friends. I think they have feelings for each other and they want their friendship to become more. I'm getting the feels. I think this is the start of my favorite love team "Dipcifica".

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys sorry for the late update. I'm having a bad case called "writer's block". Also I'm having review classes lately even though it's summer.

♡Thanks for all the support♡

I hope you like it.

-Maureen