Chapter 25- Arts and Crafts

Dipper's POV

It was Monday and it was expected that they are gonna tell who is the school's president, vice president and secretary.

Now we were at the auditorium and the principal went to the stage.

"Hello everyone, I'm gonna tell who is this year's school council president, vice president and secretary. The winners are...... Dipper, Pacifica and Mabel." The principal said.

When we went to the stage, the principal told us something.

"Since you are now the school's council, I present this gold pins that reminds us that you are now part of this school's administration. Anyway, what place do you you want?" She asked.

"I want to be the school secretary so I can list all the students who does things against the rules." Mabel said.

"I want to be the Vice president and Dipper will be president." Pacifica said.

"Me, president? Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes Dipper, I know you can do it." Pacifica replied.

"Okay" I replied.

After that whole announcement thing we 3 went to art class. Then the teacher divide us into lots of groups. 2 people each.

She told us to think about the project and do it at home. I'm working with Pacifica.

" and please present it the day after tomorrow. " the teacher added.