Chapter 3

*Abby's POV*

"Brianna it's rude to stare" I said smirking at Brianna. She immediately blushed and looked down at her feet.

We walked inside and went straight up to her room and sat down on her bed. "Soooooo........you and Mikey Huh." I said to her. Again she blushed and smiled. "No.... He probobly doesn't even like me...What about you and Louis?" She said trying to change the subject "Nah he doesn't seem to be interested in me... Jason and Chris are kinda cute just , Chris seems to be a player or a jerk." I said to her feeling a little upset.

"Girls.... Dinners ready" Brianna's mom yelled up to us. Then Brianna replied with a " COMING!!" We just laughed as we skipped down the stairs. Ya I know it's dangerous but still it's alot of fun!!

We ate dinner and ran outside grabbing our jackets in the process. We were going to go for a walk and there was a dance studio called 'ICON dance complex'. I wanted to check it out since it was only 7:00pm. We had an hour till it closed.... Better hurry.

*Brianna's POV *

I was soo excited to be actually seeing the legit icon dance complex. I could tell Abby was to we jogged part of the way to make sure we made it in time before it closed. We finally arrived and checked each others hair and makeup.... You know just in case we saw any of the boys again.

We walked in and saw Geo. we were trying our ABSOLUTE hardest to not start fan girling right now. We walked up to him and he turned around greeting us. "Well hello girls. Who might you be?" "HII. I'm Abby and this is Brianna!!!" Wow great job keeping calm abby. " heyy" I said to Geo when I felt his stare. "Hello... Now Im going to be closing up soon so can I help you with something?" "Oh well no not realy. We just moved here and wanted to look around. We really like the Iconic Boyz." ( To Be One)

"Would you be interested in taking classes here? We don't have enough girls that are interested in dancing so you would have to be with the boys. Would that be okay?" Geo asked and I replied " OMG We would love to. I just have to ask my mom and we will come back tomorrow with our answer." " alright sounds good. See you tomorrow then. Bye ladies." Geo said waving bye to us and we all walked away in different directions.

*Abby's POV*

" we did NOT just get asked by Geo to join the class." I screamed in Brianna's face. " okay Abby I know, I'm freaking out too but just learn to keep it in a bit more" she said cringing at how loud I was being. We walked past our house and walked over to Mikey's, but we just slowly walked by. Brianna was almost about to have a freak attack and I realy don't know how she stayed so calm when he put his arm around her waist.

*Brianna's POV*

As we were walking past Mikey's house I heard a door open then shut a little behind us. It was Mikey, Madison, Louis and Jason walking out of his house. I looked at Abby and she had the same expression as me: psyched ! They were walking behind us then we went behind a tree but I don't think they noticed us cause it was getting dark.

"Shh. Maby we can hear them" I told Abby as we listened closly.

" I really like her. I mean.... shes different than alot of other girls. Other girls would be almost fainting if we even touched them. they dont even seem like fans. "Mikey said. I could tell he seemed a little bit bothered by the last bit.

But ..who was he talking about. Me???

"I don't like anyone. But did you guys know that 1.3 million earths can fit in the sun?" Jason said proudly

"SHUT UP JASON!!!" they all said in sync

"I sorta like Abby. " Madison said

"I like Brianna and Abby both" Louis said. I felt Abby's arm tense up and she let out a little squeal. I hit her in the back of the head. She just glared at me. "Shut up!! They are going to notice us!!"

.......