Chapter 6

*Abbys POV*

We walked back down stairs and all stared at each other. Well I know Bri likes Mikey but I wouldn't have thought she would be kissing him a couple hours of just meeting him.

It wasn't long until they both came down and they were holding hands. Hmm... I think something's gonna happen soon if you know what I mean.

"So what do u guys want to do?" Louis asked.

"Well Abby and I have to get back to my house but we will see you guys later. " Brianna said

We walked to the door and we all hugged each other and I looked over at Bri and Mikey just kissed her cheek and she blushed and looked away.

"Bye!!! See you tomorrow." Bri and I said at the exact same time. We tend to do that ALOT.

"Bye!!!!" They all chorussed

*10minutes later*

We walk into the house and walked up to Bri's room. We sat cross legged on her bed and she just stared at her comforter not able to look me in the eye.

"Sooooo tell me all the details like right now!!!!" I said loudly to her

She looked startled by my voice but answered" well he was showing me around and we were about to kiss but you guys interrupted! Then when you FINALLY left we kissed."

"Awww. And I saw you guys were holding hands when you came down. What's up with that are you going out yet?" I asked extremely interested

"No we aren't dating. Ahah ya yet. But he told me he liked me and I said I liked him to so I hope he actually does ask me out." She said looking a little bit sad

"Don't worry babez. He would be stupid not to." I said looking at her

"Okay I'm getting tired we have to go to sleep and tomorrow we have to ask my mom about joining ICON dance complex and tell Geo tomorrow. " she said

I left going to my own room. I just laid in bed thinking about Louis and Madison. Who would I like better? Madison is soo sweet, hot, friendly, so much like me but he's one year older. And then Louis is my age, really cute, also alot like me but one problem is ....he sorta likes Bri too.

*next morning*

*Briannas POV"

The next morning I woke up. I walked down stairs with Abby. We ate breakfast and I found my mom. I walked over to her and asked " moooommmmmmyy.... Can Abby and I join The ICON dance complex."

"Huh????whats that?" She said looking extremely confused

"It's just... A dance studio. You know how we did dance back in California...well we sorta want to do it still. So what do ya say?" I look at her hopefully

"Yes..... I guess soo." She said

"Oh my god!!!! Thank you SOOO much!!!" Abby yelled running up to my mom hugging her I did the same.

"Okay well we have to go tell Geo we can join. Byee!!" I yelled to her as we ran upstairs , got changed, and I curled my hair as Abby straightens hers. We ran down the stairs and outside. We ran all the way to the 'ICON Dance Complex' and we walked inside getting our composure back. We saw Geo and he turned as soon as he heard us walk inside. He looked at us and we smiled at him.

"Hey girls. Soo what did your mom say?" He said looking hopeful

"She said yes." I said grinning incredibly.

"Alright then we can get you started. The Boyz have already started their routine, so you girls may have to stay longer to catch up." He said being serious.

"That is TOTTALY fine. I am willing to do the extra work." I said looking at him "ya me too!!" Abby said behind me.

"Ok well lets get started shall we?" He said looking at us and clapping his hands.

We got dressed into a blue icon crop top with neon yellow writing saying ICON on it and baggy sweat pants with icon written down the front of the thigh. We got to the middle of the dance room and started our dance routine and geo called a break.

"Wow this is gonna be great. It's soo much fun!!" Abby said to me out of breath.

"Yeah I know right! We just have to stay on top of everything and perfect our moves." I said sternly to her

"Okay breaks over." Geo yelled back over in the middle of the room.

....