Chapter 8

*Louis's POV*

Ugh Chris is suck a shit disturber!!! When Mikey and Brianna walked away he looked at me and said " you know you don't scare me. Your tiny, weak and you can hurt anyone cause you have no guts to do it"

"Since when have you become such a mean person and you have seriouse attitude problems !!" I yelled at him

"I've always been myself and I'm not mean and I truly don't have problem. Maby you just have never known me." He said coldly.

I went to leave when he pulled me back to face him then he gave me a powerful punch to the face! Omg it hurts like crazy.

"What the HELL was that for?!!!!" I screamed at him. I could feel some blood trickling down my nose into my mouth. I spat to the ground to get the blood out.

I couldn't take this I started running away from the alley and ran straight for Mikey's house. I ran right in the house and the sight that I saw sorta broke me down even more.

Mikey and Brianna were making out.....ON A COUCH!!!! Ugh I really like her....but there's always Abby too.

As I stood there tears almost falling, Brianna looked shocked to see me she got up and came right over to me.

"Omg Louis!! What happend to you?" She said with worry in her eyes

"Chris punched me." I said trying to push back the tears from spilling out.

"Oh shit." Mikey said jogging over.

I pulled Briannas hand away from my face and looked down. I looked at Mikey and asked "where is Abby and Madison?" I really hope they aren't making out too.

"Uh they were outside the last time I saw them. I actually havnt seen them.... But I should be getting back home." Brianna said and she looked over at Mikey and they exchanged numbers. "I'll text you when I get home and if she's there."

"Bye love" he said bringing her out the door. He gave her a kiss and walked her partly out the door and left the door open so I could see they started kissing again.

Ugh I can't take this. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie out of a box. Yummm!!! Chocolate can always help my problems.

*Abbys POV*

Everyone left for something all I saw was Chris pulling Brianna away from Mikey. They are probobly playing a game. Ill just leave it.

"So wanna go back to my house for a bit?" I asked Madison slightly blushing.

"Ya sure!" He said with excitement

We walked over and opened the door to see Briannas mom. Wow this was AWKWARD!!!!

"Abby...who's this? And where is Brianna?" She asked me eye brows raised

"Uh this is my new friend Madison, and Brianna is with the other Boyz." I responded a little heart ant to say she was alone with boyz.

"Ok but if she's not back in half an hour you going o go look for her."

"Okay that's fine with me." I said

I walked Madison up to my room and he sat down on my bed.

"U like?" I asked

"Ya tottaly. It's a little girly for my liking though." He said looking at me. I laughed a little too loudly even though it wasn't even that funny.

"I love your laugh. " he said staring at me. And I blushed madly. "Wanna play 20 questions to get to know each other better?"

"Ya okay ill go first, what is you favourite song?"

"I will wait by mumford and sons. What is your favourite dance move?" He said

"Um my favourite move is cat daddy. What have you done that was really bad?" I asked trying to he something really good out of him.

"Humm .... There's been a few but one was I went into my class once school was over and put tin foil all over EVERYTHING and put whipped cream underneath it." He said that made us burst out laughing.

"Wow that's good!!!" I said continuing to laugh. We settled down and we were leaning in but the door whipped open.. Omg seriously.

I looked over to see Brianna.

"Brianna!!!" I said in a whinny voice.

"Oops. Well every one was looking for u guys we thought u got kidnapped." She said looking at the ground looking embaresed.

"Okay well I should go. Bye Bri. Bye Abby." Madison said and he kissed my check and walked out.

"We'll thanks Brianna, he was just gonna kiss me!" I whisper yelled just in case Madison was still in hearing range.

"We'll I'm sorry u guys walked in on me and Mikey." She said lifting her hands up defensively. "Hey u know Chris punched Louis and he walked in on me and Mikey when we were sorta.... Kissing..... On the couch.... And he ha tears in his eyes and I'm kinda woundering if what he saw could have been something that made him mad." She said to me.

"I don't know but you may want to talk to him sometime soon and be carful around Chris. I'm worried of what he can do. Just promise me we will NEVER let Boyz come between us." I said putting my right hand to my heart.

"I promise we will never let Boyz come between us." She said doing the same gesture. "And I will probobly talk to Louis tomorrow." She said

"Okay well it's late so let's go to bed. Hopefully nothing will be awkward at dance. Anyways....goodnight doll." I said yawning

"Nighty night babez." She said yawning in a response to say she's tired too. Then we went to sleep.

......

*Authors Note*

Im so Sorry guys it took a while to update and I going o a trip soo ill be writing but I don't know if I'm gonna have wifi to post but when I get back there will for sure be posts. Bye and thanks for reading:) tell me what you think should happen