Chapter 9

*Mikey's POV*

I walked out and kissed brianna goodnight and she walked home. Bri left Louis and I alone. I walked back inside the house and Louis was in the kitchen eating cookies. Of course haha cute kid.

"Louis what did Chris do exactly?" I asked him being cautious because he looked mad.

"We'll he just punched me. He told me that I was little and he could knock me out so watch my back. And that I shouldn't mess with him and he said to tell you that Bri is all his and that if you pulled anything your going to get it." Louis said looking terrified. Then he gloomily looking down at the cookies on the plate.

"don't be scared of him doe. He isn't scary and we just have to be carful he isn't around Bri or Abby." I said. Something has definatly gotten into Chris.

"Ever since we've become the iconic Boyz and now 'to be one' and since he's not apart of 'To Be One' with us he has definatly changed. I think the fame got to him." Louis said taking another bite out of his cookie.

"I know I just hope he doesn't actually do anything to us. I think Bri actually likes me. I like her too just I'm a little worried that he could hurt her if I do anything like ask her out." I said and as soon as I said that last sentence Louis looked like he was mad,sad, and didn't know what to do.....hmm wounder what that's about.

"If I were you I would back away from her for a bit and let Chris cool down for a bit." He said looking like he had an idea.

"Ya Maby. I just don't want Brianna to think I was leasing her on and just drop her. If she thinks that I guess I can just tell her what I'm doing." I replied

Louis stayed for a bit longer than headed home. I went up to my room as went to sleep.

*Briannas POV*

Abby and i woke up and went across the hall to get ready for the day. We took showers and did what two thirteen year old girls do in the morning and then we went downstairs to get food.

We were walking down and at the bottom of the stairs we saw Madison and Mikey!!

We both ran into their arms and hugged them.

"How'd you guys get in here?" I asked because my mom was no where in sight.

"Your mom let us in as she was leaving. She asked us alot of questions but then remembered me from last night. " Madison said looking dreamily at Abby. Mikey was doing the same to me.

I couldn't stand it but in a good way.... I kissed Mikey so passionately. He kissed back and I got soooo many butterfly's.

We broke apart and it was extreamly quiet. We looked over to the side and saw Madison and Abby were doing what we were just doing.

"Whoa there doe!!" Mikey said in Madison's ear. I burst out laughing historically cause you should have seen the look on both of their faces.

"No need to suck each others faces. Well.....not infront of us." I said still laughing.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked

"I was thinking we should go to a water park. " Mikey answered looking straight into my eyes.

"Ya sure. Just let us go get changed. " Abby replied

*10 minutes later*

We were walking down the road to the water park which was a 15 minute walk, we were silent but it was comfortable silence. Mikey snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his stare.

"What?" I ask letting out a silent giggle.

"Nothin. Your soo cute when u giggle." He said smiling I started to blush ad I looked down.

"What did I say about you blushing... I like it.... Don't hide it." He said. Mikey then put his finger under my chin and made me look him in the eye.

He placed a soft, sweet kiss on my lips and we started walking again.

Today is gonna be a great day!! I'm soo excited especially to be with the guy I REALLY like, my best friend and Madison so I guess friend. I just havnt spent alot of time with him so I don't know him a whole lot, well other than me seeing him on YouTube from being 'to be one'.

Anyways lets get this day on!!!

.....

*Authors Note*

Hey guys. Sorry its short but I got wifi from a hotel but Im not going to have it for long so I updated tonight and I will try to write some more but I may not be able to update till I get home. Thanks for all the reads so far.

Vote , Comment, and share