Chapter 17

*Mikey's POV*

I finally got to the park. Looking around and yelling Brianna's name.

No sign of her ANYWHERE! How can this even happen? When would it even happen?

I was too busy in my own jumbled thoughts to realize someone was tapping my shoulder. I turn around and a little girl around the age of 5 is behind me.

"Exuse me can I go on that?" She said pointing to a play structure behind me.

"Yeah of course. Why couldn't you?" I asked momently confused

"We'll cause you blocking my view" she said. Aww she was adorable.

"O sorry hun." I said as I smiled. I lifted her up and turned to walk away when I felt another tap on the shoulder.

"Yes?" I said as I turned around and saw someone's face who I did not think would show up in a looooong time.

Louis.

"Hey bro. Um Dude I know I've been mean and I'm sorry" he said looking down being ashamed of himself.

"Bros before ho- wait never mind that isn't bri." Louis stopped talking before I could punch him.

I swear if looks could kill he would defiantly be dead by now.

"It's fine we just have to find her." I said to him and we did our bro hug.

*Brianna's POV*

BANG!!

that was what i heard when the car door shut.

Obviously the guy had come back from where ever. I just want my damn phone back.

*i was enchanted to meet youuuuu.*

I heard my ringtone from inside his pocket. Its enchanted by taylor swift. That's Mikey's ring tone.

Shit I hope he knows it's not me who sees it and he doesn't write anything that can get himself hurt.

* mystery guy who took Brianna POV*

Mikey was texting her.

text:

babe I need you to come back. I need you. Everyone needs you. Abby is flipping out and there's a search party going on right now. Might as well just come back.... Please.

End of text

Wow he sounds like a lovesick puppie. What a baby. I don't even know how long it's been.

I spent an hour in subway. I got food for us all if I want he alive and do something with her she has to be healthy.

*Authors note*

I am EXTREMELY tired so I'm gonna go to bed soon. Thank you soooo much for all the reads! It's incredible

Vote:) comment