Chapter 15

*Abby's POV*

I was just about to fall asleep when I remembered that I had forgotten something- my phone from downstairs.

I was walking past Briannas room when I heard a VERY loud gasp with a squeak. Something I have only red when someone either scares her or she's nervous.

I knocked on her bedroom door and she wasn't answering. Ok well Maby... just Maby.. She was asleep and dreaming. I don't want to wake her up so I just continued the hunt for my phone.

I found it on the kitchen table and walked back upstairs. And went to sleep.

*Brianna's POV*

*the next morning*

I woke up and I had the worst dream that I had gotten an unknown text sayin how me and Mikey were doin. It was impossible because no one knows about us but me, Mikey, Madison, Louis and Abby.

I looked over to grab my phone and there it was. The text I was dreaming about.

No not dreaming..... Having a nightmare about. No how can this be happening?

I went to take a shower that way I can think about what's happening. But Abby is going out with Madison to get food apparently because my mom needs something.

So I'm home alone... Yay,..... This is fun...

Anyways so I'm taking my shower and I hear something. It's probably Abby.

I get out and go to my room. I pull out a grey ish black flowy tank top that says I ❤ me more but the heart is made out of gold stars.

I walked out into the kitchen to grab lunch. I was making a sandwich when I heard the door open and close.

"HEYY ABBY!!" I yelled even though I couldn't see her.

No reply...

Huh okay. I turned around and I bumped into someone. The smell was familiar. And not one that I liked either.

"Come and you'll be fine if you don't hesitate." He said.

I know this voice but i just couldn't match it to anyone. He had put a bandana around my head so I couldn't see.

"W-where are we g-going?" I asked shakily.

"No where that you need to be concerned about."he replied.

He brought me outside and he was bringing me to the car, and pushed me in. He started to drive off to ..god knows where.

*Abby's POV*

It's now after I'm done getting food with Madison. We just spent and hour and a half inside of Costco.

He kept on putting his arm around my lower back when we were walking and he was just so dang cute. Madison bought me ice cream and we were walking back home ( because the grocery store isn't that far and he can't drive.)

We walked into the house ad as soon as we did I did the usual routine. Waiting for Bri to yell " HEYY ABBY!!!" But she never did....

"BRIANNA!!! Hey gurl hey" I said as I turned into the kitchen.

There was part of a sand which. Ok so I know she's here but where. I went up to we room and checked the bathroom.

"Madison! She's not up here!" I yelled down to him.

"She's not here either." He replied.

We walked down to the basement in hopes of finding her.

" If she isn't here then she could be with Mikey, or have gone on a walk, or I realy don't know but I would thin that she would leave a note." I mumbled to myself.

"Babe it's gonna be alright I'm sure she is just out with someone, err no not someone but like doing something. Ill call Mikey to get him to come over if she isn't with him." He said rubbing my back

I just hope she's okay.

*Madisons POV*

I went to the bathroom to call Mikey.

*Phone convo*

M-Madison S-spikey Mikey

S- what up doe

M- hey. Ok is there any chance that ur with Bri right now?

S- nah man I'm chillin watching tv.

M-oh shit Mikey you HAVE to come over here and FAST!!

S- what? Why? What's going on?

M- I can fill you in when you get here don't worry to much cause we don't know for sure but just come quick.

S- ok for sure. Bye

M-bye

*end of phone convo*

Now we just have to wait till Mikey gets here. I really hope she's ok ad not just for the sake of Mikey.

*Authors Note*

IM SO SORRY!!! I am like a week late cause I wasn't able to update last Sunday!! Oh my gosh I'm really sorry guys. But ok what do you think so far? Comment on what you think should happen to Brianna and who it is that is doing this to her. Luv ya

Vote:) comment