Chapter 16 (part 2)

*Abby's POV*

I'm a little but worried at letting Mikey go with Louis. I'm not sure they are the best pair to go together. I've always known Louis had SOME kid of feeling for Brianna.

*Mikeys POV*

I called Louis.

*Phone- L-Louis , M-Mikey*

just saying.

L-yo

M-hey Louis..um I sorta need you to meet me at the park.

L-dude why are you even calling me

M-look I can explain when you come to the park it's about Brianna

L- I don't want to hear it Mikey!

M- no you don't understand I-

*hangs up*

Wow Louis just hung up on me. Ugh what will it take for him to give up on whatever he's mad at.

I don't even KNOW what he's mad AT?!!! God this kid kills me sometimes.

*Louis' POV*

Wow I didn't think he would take it that low! I mean... Calling me to TALK about HER?!!!

He knows I like her ... Well I think he does. Oops Maby that wasn't something I made very clear.

Ok I can fix this. Ill just go to the park.

* Brianna's POV*

The car FINALLY stopped. It felt like it has been an hour an a half. I chose to speak.

"W-ho...Who are y-you? I stuttered.

'Damn didn't choose a good timing. I have to make myself seem tough. I thought to myself.'

"Well sweet heart...that's for me to know and you to... Not find out. Now wait here"

This guy is seriously stupid I have my phone.

"Oh and give me your phone" he said to me. Ugh he must have read my mind.

I handed him my phone and leaned against the car seat. I couldn't see because he put something over my eyes and put my hands together with something.

He opened the car door and got out. Just as I was about to try to open the door I heard him come over to my side and open my door.

"If you even try to get out you i will make you pay for it. And by the way it's locked and has child safety on it." He threatened

He slammed my door and just left me in the car.

Wait a minute this person couldn't be older than me or tore than 2 years because his voice wasn't that deep. And I wasn't in the front seat. I was in the back seat. That means he couldn't have been driving.

"Hey babe." I heard as a hand touched my face gently. I have NEVER heard this voice before.

This is freakin scary. I'm alone with this guy and how come I hadn't heard him at all during this full car ride?!!

Oh god I havnt ever been this scared and nervous since I had

Met the Boyz.

Not that meeting the Boyz was bad...because it wasn't. Its just that a lot has happened since then and I don't know if it's

nessesairly good.

I can't wait to see Mikey again. I miss him ALOT!

....

*Authors Note*

This took longer than i thought. I just need some ideas. I know who the guy in the is. But I need help on what should happen next.

Vote:) Comment