Chapter 5

*Abby's POV*

Great Brianna just left me alone with them. Madison was soo hot.... But Louis was soo perfect. He had the best hair, perfect eyes and my favourite thing about him was his smile and his cheeks. Aww soo cute.

I say in between them both and I really didn't mind:). Then finally Jason decided to speak up.

"So Abby.... You and Brianna just moved here? What made you move?"

"Well Brianna is my best friend and we moved from California. Her dad died in a car crash and her mom wanted to move her also. I came along cause... Well.... I can't live without her." I responded

"Aww. Does Bri ever talk about the incedent?" Louis asked

"No not normally. But I didn't tell you. You guys aren't supposed to know. " I said as they all said 'ohh' at the same time

"We'll I'm always here for you." Madison added with a wink

I could tell I was blushing. MADISON FREAKIN ALAMIA JUST SAID THAT TO ME!!! Ahhhhhh!! Crazy feeling. Okay calm yourself Abby.

"Thanks Madison" I said with a smile.

Bri has been gone for a while I wounder what they are doing. I hope nothing bad.

* Brianna's POV*

We got off the couch and walked to the kitchen. It was HUGE.

"We'll this is the kitchen." Mikey said

"Ya I kinda figured. " I replied sarcastically.

We then moved to his bedroom. He came up behind me and started whispering in my ear.

"And this.... Is my room"

He started kissing my collar bone. Slowly moving up I turned around to face him. Then Abby, Madison, Louis and Jason burst through the door.

DAMN!!! so close!!!

"Oh sorry are we interrupting something." Jason asked awkwardly. And before we could even say anything Madison spoke up.

"duh Jason. God I thought u knew everything. They were clearly about to make out. Am I right spikeal?"

"Uh........" Mikey couldn't even manage to speak.

"No no, we were just talking." I said

"Ya who talks being that close and faces that close together? Bri you should just give up lieing. U suck at it, first the shoe lace now this." Louis said smirking.

"No I'm not a bad liar!... And I was just looking around his room when I bumped into him " I defended. Nice one ..... Great now I'm talking to myself.

" yeah okay whatever. We will just leave you two alone. Be carful kids. " Madison said when they all walked our of the room leaving Mikey and I alone again.

"That was awkward." I said breaking the silence. But Mikey looked like something was bothering him. So I asked "what's wrong?"

"I .. Uh ... I don't know it's nothing." Mikey said. I was surely not gonna believe that.

"Uh huh. I don't believe you. Now really... What's wrong. "

"I know I haven't known you for a long time but I really like you." He said blushing and looking down at his feet.

"Aww!! Mikey your blushing!! But... I like you too. And you know how I said we weren't fans.... Well I could have been telling a teny tiny lie. We sorta are fans well I'm a fan of you. " I said copying his actions.

He got realy close to me and took my hand in his and stared into my eyes. We got closer and closer..... Then it happened. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a hard passionate kiss. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. It was a feeling I have never felt before.

We broke apart "whoa" he said against my lips. I smiled and Kissed him again. "We should probobly go downstairs." I said to him. He looked at me and nodded.

.....