Capter 2

*still Brianna's POV*

We were slowly making our way over there. Abby and I looked at each other cause we were sorta nervous it was all guys that looked our age as far as we could see. We heard a bunch of yelling and laughing. I kept on thinking to myself where I had heard that one laugh. I swear I could have heard it on an interview with Chris Trondson. We walked closer and closer slowly and then Abby coughed (on purpose).

They all turned around and stared at us. I stood there in total shock and disbelief. Standing infront of me was Mikey, Jason, Louis, Madison, and Nick with a couple other boys I didn't know. I looked over at Abby and her mouth was hanging open. I nudged her arm as one of the other cocky boys spoke up " well aren't you a fine lookin lady" as he walked up to me and started playing with a strand of my hair.

I have him a dirty look and swatted his hand away. Then he laughed and said " oh feisty now are we" then Madison spoke up and said " Okay Chris stop!"

I took a few steps back and was back beside Abby again. " Abby lets go" then she whispered in my ear " Bri do u see who else is here? MIKEY AND LOUIS!!" I turn back around and they are still staring at us.

I look at Mikey and he's sorta checking me out I then brake the silence " alright well im Brianna and this is Abby we just moved here from California" Mikey walked up to me and grabbed my hand and said " I'm Mikey. And it's a pleasure to meet u" with a wink and he kissed my hand. Jason did the same thing to Abby. "Ya We know who you guys are. We watched you on ABDC" Abby said then Chris walked over to her and got up real close to her and said " oh so ur a fan" with his lips almost touching hers.

You could tell she was uncomfortable so I took Abby's arm and pulled her over to me and said " look 'Chris' we only know Mikey,Madison,Louis and Jason. And we are not one of those obsessive fans that would be all over you in a second"

Mikey looked very amused. He had a smirk playing on his lips. Abby and I start walking away and we get 3 houses down from where we live now when Mikey runs up to me and grabs my waist from behind. I was startled I screamed. He let go and just looked at me in shock. "Oh sorry" I say to him blushing "it's fine. Sorry about Chris, he's a real douche bag" he says. Than our eyes lock and we must have just been standing there for 2 minutes till we hear a cough. I break our gaze and look over to see Abby, oh god I forgot she was there.

I back away from Mikey causing him to furrow his eyebrows. " look I got to go. Ill see you around?" I say to him. He responds " ya I live just down a couple houses " "oh I live right there" pointing to the 3rd house down. Then Mikey said " okay well looks like we will be seeing alot of each other than. See ya later Bye." I watched Mikey walk away. I felt butterfly's in my stomach. I've never felt it before and it feels amazing.

Brianna it's rude to stare now let's go" Abby said

**********Authors Note************

Ok sorry they are a little bit short but there will be alot more. I've updated 3 times tonight. Tell me if u have any ideas for what could happen next