Part 5, Fatal Morning

10:38, 17 August 2018 The biggest festival in the history of the Oslo Spektrum has just taken place. Among the participants of the show were such famous musicians as K-391, Au / Ra and Alan Walker himself. The venue was packed, the performance was brilliant. Olav's brother, sister and girlfriend were also present in the hall, whom he always took to his performances "to have some fun". The financing of such a large-scale and expensive project, oddly enough, was undertaken by a small corporation, which no one had heard of before. However, it had a very bizarre name that had nothing to do with the music industry: "ThenotkillingInc". After such an exhausting performance and a short rest backstage, the colleagues went to their dressing rooms. Each of them was accompanied by a representative of the corporation to sign a contract on further joint cooperation. A lovely girl of Asian appearance in a business dress and with a short black hair was assigned to Alan. She constantly smiled widely, it seemed that it was given to her with difficulty. Kenneth was followed by a tall young man in a white jacket and neatly styled blond hair. He was calm and reserved, his gait was confident and wide. Behind Jamie was a short guy of Chinese nationality, constantly adjusting his glasses. Even though he showed almost no emotion, there was still a slight smile on his lips from time to time. A smile of malice. And so, they reached their rooms, located next to each other, but oddly enough, they all talked with representatives of the corporation separately. In the first room, Alan and the employee assigned to him were talking alone. No one could stop the plan from happening. The lamp on the ceiling emitted a soft cold light, the window was curtained. There were two glasses of water on a table located between two chairs, next to them lay a document for signature and a pen. The musician slowly studied the contract, drinking water from a glass. After Walker finished reading the last paragraph, he looked up at the girl. The reading took him longer than he expected, and his health somehow suddenly deteriorated sharply. Seeing the girl's smiling face again, he confirmed his desire to leave his signature on the document. To his surprise, he managed it with difficulty, his heart was beating so fast, it seemed that now it would jump out of his chest. It's strange, after all, he had already finished his speech a long time ago and stopped actively moving .. although anything can happen .. through the noise in his head and his own breathing, he heard a voice repeating over the loudspeaker over and over again: "The building is mined, everyone urgently leave the premises!" The alarm sirens blared so loudly that Alan felt as if they sounded right in his head. He took a step towards the exit and staggered, his heart racing to insane speed. The guy felt like something heavy with a dull thud fell to the floor in the next room. The pain in his chest grew stronger until it pierced right through. Alan's heart stopped and he fell to the floor with the same thud he heard just a second ago. Before his death, he managed to hear the sound of a shot, but no longer had time to understand anything, his face, distorted by a grimace of pain and suffering, froze in death agony. The smile disappeared from the face of the Asian. The girl, with her hands shaking with panic, took out a phone that had been next to her all this time, and called workers on it to help her. Two cyber-soldiers arrived at the scene in a few seconds, picked up the body of the former world celebrity and quickly carried it into the depths of the corridor. The girl nervously watched this picture, as if she did not understand at all what was happening, but now it was impossible to hesitate. The employee quickly grabbed papers, a pen and glasses of water, and then ran out after them. For some reason, it was important for her to keep the contract, despite the fact that it was only a red herring. Maybe she just didn't want to leave any traces behind her, or maybe she was just too frightened by what was happening.

A cute green-haired girl sat in front of a guy who did not show an iota of emotion. Although, he was still outraged by something: the girl did not want to drink water from a glass at all. The guy tried to propose to her, but she refused each time. He constantly looked at his watch, time was getting shorter and his inner excitement was growing, this was his first serious mission. And so, the girl signed the papers, thanked him and was about to leave the room without taking a single sip. There was one minute left. Losing his patience, Livey jumped up from his chair, shouting "Stop right now!" and pointed his gun at the girl. Jamie stopped, turned around, and raised her hands at the sight of the weapon. Aiming directly at the girl's heart, the young man made a well-aimed shot, after which a malevolent smile distorted his face. Just now, in a state of passion, he was able to experience such strong sincere emotions. Giggling softly, he raised the phone to his ear.