Part 8, Let the red flags turn blue

«After five days of non-attendance at work, a search was announced for an employee of a not-so-famous campaign. Since she had no relatives, her producer and colleague personally contacted the police, but the employer refused to take part in the investigation. On the second day of the search, her body was found next to her own car in a field near the capital. A through hole in the skull and a pistol lying nearby testified to suicide, which the girl committed as a result of severe moral exhaustion. As a result of the autopsy, it turned out that shortly before her death, she drank several dozen sleeping pills and sedatives. We can say that if she had not shot herself that day, she would certainly have died from an overdose of drugs. When studying her personal file, it turned out that she suffered from schizophrenia and depression, and therefore all charges against her employer were dropped. More about the weather... "- the news anchorman said absolutely unemotionally. Livey switched the channel on the new TV that was recently installed by the authorities in the kitchen for workers.

- Well, you fortunately came up with her fake medical book," Gonzalez grinned, drinking his third cup coffee in a row, - otherwise they would come to us, begin to roam, try to find out what, where and when. And they might even arrest .. our boss, and now it's the end of the month, you know how much I need a salary..

Jan only looked thoughtfully. He couldn't believe he'd helped justify the suicide of a girl he'd grown so attached to. She was so much like him, though she didn't even know it. The guy had absolutely no childhood: from his very birth he knew that he would have to rely only on himself, because his parents weren't interested in anything in his life at all, except for his grades. For any mark below A or failing, the boy was subjected to severe beatings, and after he started crying, he received even more severe punishment. Fortunately, he quickly learned to live without unnecessary emotions and unquestioningly satisfy all the requirements of his parents. As a result of excellent studies at school and university, the guy was promised a highly paid job in high positions, but absolutely all medical vacancies were filled, and in other areas, employers needed enterprising people who would constantly burn with profitable ideas. Livey had absolutely nothing to pay for the apartment, bills, and even food. Exactly then, in a state of utter apathy, he had stumbled across a life-saving job ad and was now sitting in the kitchen, slowly sipping hot green tea. Whatever the case, he didn't want to end up in court. There is no excuse for everything he did.

Alan was in a panic when he found out what happened to the Alex. He felt insanely guilty about what had happened, and often, remaining at one with his thoughts, could not drive away anxiety about this. All that week that Alex did not appear in the studio, he felt that something terrible had happened, and that it was he who was to blame .. Now Walker began to realize that he was designed and created according to her drawings, that she nevertheless put her hand in the creation of his new body - a haven for his mortal mind, and perhaps even soul. He realized what he had done with his uncontrollable words. Alex simply had no choice, he was sure that it would be her will, she would never sit in that chair. Despite the emptiness inside, Alan still decided to arrange a small gathering after the concert. Maybe he'll get better.. What he certainly didn't expect was seeing long-lost memories come to life. Walker stood in bewilderment: right in front of him were three painfully familiar people whom he still could not remember. He knew for sure that he had seen them many times before, but no matter how hard he tried to extract at least one fragment of a memory from his memory, he did not succeed. From this, the guy only began to panic more and absolutely did not know how to react to the guests: he did not even know whether good or bad memories connected him with them.

- Walker #0..? - #28300 who stepped forward asked uncertainly. She was as puzzled as Alan himself. She had seen him more than once before, and now, seeing his new face, she did not recognize him at all. Then, on the poster, the girl could only see the approximate outlines of the figure that once instructed her on the right path.