part 5

We all got up as we did on a normal day. We ate breakfast and read books and painted and played in the study as we did every weekend. Peeta added to the plant book and I nipped over to greasy Saes to drop off some bread and game. Even though she is a bit better she still needs a cane which she simply refuses to use so every weekend we make stew and she has 4 meals made for the week. She still has family so I'm not the only one providing her with food, her grandchildren and her son and daughter come and see her and throughout the week peeta drops off bread and sometimes sweet baked goods.

I went home happy, Sae and I had a great conversation and we made squirrel stew whilst she told me about her newest great granddaughter which had been named after her. When I got home I received three paintings one from Penelope, one from kai and a beautiful painting of them in the meadow from peeta.

It looked so real the grass was various shades of green and the primroses had a warm glow about them, the sky was full of clouds but they were all small and bright white I knew all of the clouds names they had small features only we would notice. A trident hidden and a cloud with a goat and a cat peering out, one simply looked like a bouquet of flowers. Finnick, Prim, Rue and many more hidden features were in the painting. I kissed them all and said thank you for the artwork and we watched a movie until late afternoon when we decide to go to the meadow.

Peeta packed a bag and a basket, I dressed the kids into coats and shoes and we headed off into the late summer breeze. The meadow was still lit by the sun and we ate cheese buns, grapes, apples, stew and cheesecake peeta had made the day before.

Kai ran off with Penelope after dinner. They ran into the long grass and kai identified different plants and Penelope played with ladybugs on a stick. Peeta rapped his arm around me and we lay back onto the picnic blanket "I love them and I love you more than anything and everything in the world"

I stared into his big blue eyes then lay onto his chest and said "I love you peeta" he turned his head to my ear.

"Always."