Chapter 5

After they did their chores the duo headed back to the Casita. "Oh Bianca there you are!" Pepa smiled.

"Hola Pepa. Do you need something?" Bianca smiled.

"Actually yes. I was wondering if you could come help me get Antonio's things from Mirabel's room?"

"Of course!"

"Gracias Bianca. I don't think I'd be able to carry everything." Pepa grinned. The two of them walked into Mirabel's room, startling Mirabel herself with Pepa's cloud.

"Tia, geez." Mirabel jumped.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to—shoo shoo!" Pepa shoved her cloud out the door. "I just wanted to get the last of Tonito's things and then I heard...the name we do not speak." A cloud appeared above Pepa's head. "Great...now I'm thundering! And a thunder will lead to a drizzle, and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle!"

"Pepa...deep breaths. Clear skies." Bianca patted her arm reassuringly.

"Clear skies, clear skies." Pepa took a breath before kneeling down to pick up a few toys. Bianca helped.

Uh, Tia Pepa? If Bru—" Mirabel started and a rain cloud appeared above Pepa's head. "If he had a vision about someone what would that mean for them?"

"We don't talk about Bruno." Pepa frowned as she twisted the water out of a shirt.

"I know. It's just...hypothetically, if he saw you—"

"Mirabel please." Pepa waved her cloud away, "We need to get ready for the Guzmans!"

"I just want to know if it was generally positive...or...like less positive or—"

"It was a nightmare!" Felix barged in.

"Felix!" Pepa exclaimed.

"Ey, she needs to know, Pepi. She needs to know. And so does Bianca if she is going to live with us." Felix motioned to Bianca.

"Oh no, Camilo told me a little bit about him and I understand if we don't talk about him. It's fine—" Bianca stood up.

"No you should know." Felix nodded.

"Don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa shushed Felix.

"He would see something terrible, and then crack-ba-boom, it would happen." Felix exclaimed.

"We don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa said again.

"What if you didn't understand what he saw?" Mirabel questioned.

"Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you!" Felix grabbed Mirabel's shoulders.

Pepa pushed Felix away and began to sing.

We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no!

We don't talk about Bruno... but

It was my wedding day

(It was our wedding day)

They all suddenly were outside, visiting the past of when Pepa and Felix were married.

We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky

(No clouds allowed in the sky)

Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin-

(Thunder!)

You telling this story, or am I?

I'm sorry, mi vida, go on

Bruno says, "It looks like rain"

(Why did he tell us?)