Chapter 6

Later, Camilo and Bianca met back up with Julietta and Pepa, "We couldn't find her." Camilo sighed.

Bianca looked up, "Oh wait, she's up there." She pointed up. Mirabel and Isabela fell into a pile of flowers. Casita was covered in exotic plants and flowers.

"Did Isa do all that?" Bianca pointed to the plants. Camilo just shrugged.

"What is going on?!" Abuela yelled angrily walking in. The two girls sat up.

"Abuela! It's okay, everything's—we're gonna save the miracle—the magic—"

"What are you talking about? Look at our home. Look at your sister!" Abuela exclaimed.

"Please, just—Isabela wasn't happy and—" Mirabel started.

"Of course she isn't happy, you ruined her proposal—"

"—no, no she needed me to ruin her proposal and then we did all of this and the candle burned brighter and the cracks—"

"Mirabel."

"That's why I'm in the vision, I'm saving the miracle!" Mirabel smiled.

"You have to stop, Mirabel!" Abuela yelled. Cracks began to form on the floor. "The cracks started with you. Bruno left because of you. Luisa's losing her powers, Isabela's out of control, because of you. I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!"

"I will never be good enough for you. Will I? No matter how hard I try." Mirabel frowned. "No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough—Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him—" Mirabel started to get angry.

"Bruno didn't care about this family!"

"He loves this family–I love this family! We all love this family! You're the one that doesn't care! You're the one breaking our home!"

The cracks became bigger. "Don't you ever—!"

"The miracle is dying, because of you!" Mirabel yelled.

Suddenly a huge crack tore through the middle of the two. "No! No! No!" Pepa exclaimed looking at the candle.

"The candle!" Felix exclaimed.

"We need to get the candle!" Camilo started running. Mirabel darted for the candle.

Isabela tried to use her vines to get to the candle but her door faded and her vines vanished, Casita caught her before she could land hard on the floor. Camilo maneuvered through the crumbling rubble, shapeshifting into different people, he jumped off the railing, reaching for the ledge but his powers stopped working as well, he grabbed the railing before he fell to the floor. Bianca summoned a pole to boost her up there but halfway up it disappeared and Bianca fell through the second story floor. The second she hit the ground, everything went black. 

Sorry for the short chapter!