Chapter 21: Peaches and Cream

A/N: Now for the action!

Izuku checked his bag for probably the third time since he left the house. He was currently on his way to Momo's house the girl had put together a study session for Kaminari, Mina, Mashirao, Kyoka, and Sero and had asked him to help her with it. He felt kind of bad having to miss on studying with Iida and Ochaco, but as Class Rep it was his job to see that his classmates got all the help he could give them and if Momo the number one student in class was asking for help with supporting their classmates he couldn't refuse.

Izuku knocked on the door to Momo's house and found it opened by none other than the girl herself. "Oh Izuku glad you could make it." She said opening the door fully showing off her casual clothes. She was dressed in a short sleeve white shirt and Capri pants. "Come on in." She said as Izuku stepped past her smelling her perfume. It put him in mind of peaches and that brought a smile to his face.

"You really take after your namesake." He said as Momo cocked her head to the side at his comment. "You smell like peaches." He clarified making the rich girl blush as she fanned her face.

"Well I mean you see I wasn't sure what to wear. I didn't want to wear something too noticeable after all it's not just the two of us." She said putting some hair behind her ear as she looked at the ground blushing. "Is it too much?" She asked looking up at Izuku bashfully who smiled stroking her head.

"Not at all, I love it." He said smiling at her as she mirrored the action the two walking towards the dining room where Momo had set up a miniature classroom. "Quite the setup you have here Momo, so what can I do to help?" He asked looking back at her as Momo took a deep breath.

"Well you seem to be pretty good at English so I thought you could help everyone in that." She said as Izuku nodded.

"That works; my dad works overseas, and taught me a little English while I was growing up, so it's pretty natural for me now." He said taking out his English textbook.

"Umm while we wait is there anything you need tutoring with? I know you had study plans with Ochaco and Iida and I'm sorry for making you come here. The least I could do is helping you with what you needed to study." She said moving closer to him as Izuku thought about that.

"Don't worry about it Momo I'm Class Rep it's my duty to see my classmates succeed but if you're sure I could use some help with Geometry." He said fishing out his geometry textbook.

"Wonderful let's get started then!" Momo sat down excitedly next to Izuku barely an inch of space between them as the two dove deep into Geometry. Izuku couldn't help, but notice the proximity of Momo, and it was distracting him a little the scent of peaches, the heat radiating off her the feel of her breath as she leaned in close to explain something. Just when he thought he was going to crack there was a knock at the door.

"I-it's probably everyone else I'll go get it while you set up!" He said jerking to his feet as he walked to the door. Behind his back Momo frowned. So close! She thought to herself as she watched Izuku round the corner to get the door.

Izuku opened the door seeing the rest of the study group there. Sero and Denki's eyes widened at seeing their class rep there. "What the, Midoriya what are you doing here? I didn't know you were studying with Yaoyorozu too." Sero said only for Denki to grip Midoriya's collar.

"Or maybe you're here for another reason something more illicit maybe?! A tawdry affair between Class Rep and his subordinate? Midoriya you swine!" Denki shouted before Jiro stabbed him with her earphone jack vibrating his entire body.

"Don't be stupid obviously Yaomomo needed help with tutoring all of us so she called in Midoriya." Jiro said giving Izuku a wink as they all filed in. Izuku released a slow breath of relief as he followed everyone inside.