Chapter 15: Dating a Harem Pt2

A/N: Glad to see everyone's enjoying the romance let's keep it going.
Thanatos D.E.M: Lol I was wondering if anyone would catch that. I couldn't help myself Megumi seems like a TV chef housewives would tune into for new recipes and such. Not sorry.

Izuku stood in front of Toru's home he carried with him a bouquet of flowers for her. "Alright well this should be interesting." He'd been to Toru's house a couple times, but this would be his first time meeting her parents. "I can do this, I can do this." He said as the door opened and out came Toru? He looked at the floating jean shorts and pink t-shirt with an arched brow. "Toru?" He asked as Toru's voice rang out.

"The one and only Izuku were you expecting someone else?" She asked as Izuku shook his head.

"N-no it's not that well I was just expecting your parents." He asked looking around as Toru giggled.

"Oh no my parents are out of town for today. My dad is on a business trip and my mom decided to take a spa trip while he was gone." Toru explained as she grabbed hold of the flowers sniffing them as she looked at Izuku. "Thanks for the flowers Izuku." She said as she grabbed hold of his hand pulling him into her home. Izuku looked around at the décor. "Oh um Izuku I hope it's not a disappointment or anything but I was hoping we could you know stay in today for our date?" Toru asked setting the flowers down as Izuku looked at her.

"Umm yeah sure Toru I don't mind." He said not too worried about it they could always go to the movies another day.

"Great have a seat Izuku I'll get the snacks." Toru said as she went into the kitchen and Izuku took a seat on the couch noticing the lack of pictures. "Well I guess that's to be expected Toru's not very photogenic." He said with a chuckle as Toru came in the room with a plate of cookies and drinks that she sat down between them before sitting next to Izuku. "I baked these myself." Toru said as she picked up one of the cookies. "Say ahh." Toru said as Izuku blushed.

"T-Toru that's not necessary I can feed myself." Izuku said holding his hands up as Toru seemingly pouted.

"You don't want me to?" She asked with a wavering voice that could convince a volcano not to erupt.

"N-no it's not that I don't want you to, it's um I'd much rather feed you!" Izuku said immediately questioning his judgement on saying such a thing. Toru began fidgeting as her hand dropped before leaning forward and placing the cookie in his hand.

"A-a-ahhh." Toru said and apparently opening her mouth as Izuku lifted the cookie in his hand before placing a hand on her cheek to be able to guide the cookie into her open mouth. He felt Toru's teeth grabbed hold of the cookie before pulling it into her mouth and then grabbing hold of Izuku's hand and licking his fingers clean of crumbs. Izuku's eyes widened at this as not a single inch of his index finger was spared. He watched his finger disappear into Toru's mouth before reappearing with a light coating of saliva.

"So good." Toru whispered as Izuku withdrew his hand and looked at Toru.

"We-well you are the one who made them." He said swallowing and taking a gulp of his juice. In an effort to change the subject Izuku brought up their upcoming internships. "So Toru where are you going for your internships?" Toru sat back some as she sighed.

"Well I'll be interning under Ms. Joke at her agency." Toru said before looking at Izuku. "But I bet you probably will be under one of the top ten heroes hunh?" She asked thinking she'd be seeing Izuku on TV next to Best Jeanist or Edgeshot. Izuku shook his head.

"No actually I'll be going to I-Island for my internship under David Shield." Izuku said still having some trouble believing he'd be interning under such a huge name. Toru pounced on Izuku hugging him.