Chapter 32: On The Job

A/N: So Inko is safe with the turtles and Izuku learned the motivation behind Meliodas' turn to good. Love makes people do crazy things apparently. Now Shigaraki is in the presence of the young Yakuza Overhaul what could they be planning?

Perseus99: I've been thinking about how Nighteye sees Izuku for a while now, but you're going to have to wait a bit more for the answer to that question.
HeavensAbove: Yeah no six sage in this one. Just too powerful it's why I had to drop Goku from the list even his weakest abilities would blow every hero out of the water.

Tomura looked at Overhaul and grimaced at him. "Overhaul hunh, well get out of our way we have places to be." Tomura said as Overhaul sighed.

"You really are a rude person, but you're not wrong allow, me to show you a way out of the police's dragnet otherwise you'll wind up in a jail cell flopping like a dying carp." Overhaul said as he walked away.

"We don't have a lot of options Shigaraki the police are on every corner with all main streets having checkpoints. It won't be long before they start combing the alleys for us." Dabi said as Tomura glared at him.

"So we should trust this masked freak!?" Tomura shouted as Dabi shook his head.

"It's either go with him and maybe be captured or try it your way and definitely be captured." Dabi said walking past Tomura as Twice peeked around the corner seeing a cop car heading their way.

"Fuck that I ain't scared of the police! Wait for me Dabi I don't want to be a prison bitch!" Twice shouted after Dabi as Tomura clenched his fists before following after the trio of men.

Overhaul led them through a winding passage of alleys somehow avoiding the patrols before coming out to a sleek black car. The door was opened by a small masked creature dressed in all black with a white mask similar to Overhaul's as he climbed inside followed by Dabi, Twice and finally Tomura. As they all took their seats the car began moving. "How did you know which way to go?" Dabi asked as Overhaul adjusted his gloves.

"I'm used to moving around the police. I know how they work and have workarounds, now I know you all have questions and I'll explain soon enough, but I don't like to repeat myself so for now just enjoy the ride and hold your curiosity." Overhaul said as Dabi sat back keeping his eye on him as Twice looked out the window.

The group arrived back at the warehouse the league of villains had been using as a base. "If you'd be so kind as to get out and let your men know we're not a threat I'd greatly appreciate it." Overhaul said as the door was opened by the small masked creature allowing Tomura to exit and waved his hands.

"Don't attack you idiots." He said as the large door was opened by Magne and Mr. Compress.

"Where'd you get the car from Tomura?" Asked Magne as Overhaul climbed out.

"He didn't it belongs to me. I am Overhaul of the Shie Hassaikai." Overhaul introduced himself as Toga walked out looking him over before tugging on Mr. Compress' sleeve.

"What's the Shie Hassaikai?" She asked as Compress explained.

"They're an endangered species of Villain known as the Yakuza. They were really big back in the day before heroes began wiping them out. Really they're living relics worthy of any museum." Compress said as Toga nodded in understanding.

Overhaul chuckled as he walked into the warehouse. "You're not wrong the Yakuza is an antique, but now with All Might's death we can make a comeback and that's why I'm here. Tomura Shigaraki what is your plan going forward? All for One is dead leaving a massive power vacuum and nature abhors a vacuum." Overhaul said as Tomura scratched his neck.