Chapter 7

I walked through the halls. Winter was upon us and so were the exams. Sure having a good relationship with Loki makes things easier. He helps me a lot during class and loves to see me get good grades on tasks and tests.

This sure sounds like I use him for school, but we all know this not to be true.

Loki's love for me has only been growing. Mine for him as well. He knows that. Other desires have been growing too. We cannot deny there's some 'sexual energy' between the two of us. Both of us have their desires. Today might be the day...

School had finished. The last classes were given. Everyone had gone to their rooms or back home. I was walking through the halls. Each step brought me closer to his office. He told me he'd spend his Friday nights there. Correcting assignments he says.

I knocked on his door and heard a stern 'come in'. I opened the door and he looked up to see me.
"Ah Freya what brings you here." Without any other word I closed the door behind me and locked it. He raised an eyebrow. If I didn't know better I'd say a little smirk appeared on his lips. I stepped closer, not breaking eye contact. He rolled his chair a bit away from his desk creating space.

Without hesitation I sat down on his lap. Chest to chest. Face to face. He looked up at me. Lust in his eyes.
"You are beautiful", he said before looking down to my neck, slowly letting his eyes go further down to my cleavage.
"I want you", I said. He looked back up and smiled. 
"I'm yours. Take me."

I took his face in my hands and crashed my lips on his. He was surprised but became passionate quickly. His hands wrapped around my body. He held my ass tight, squeezing it softly. His other hand found its way to my back and up my neck. He held me tight. 

Meanwhile our tongues had met again. He was so passionate. I pulled away and opened his shirt quickly. I need him. I crave him.

"Not so quick pet." 

"Don't do that." Loki looked confused at me, waiting for more explanation.
"It's too hot." He laughed and lifted me up. Loki put me on his desk and opened my shirt. He kissed my chest and made his way back to my lips. 

I was trying to open his shirt more. Once I opened the first buttons, my hands disappeared in his shirt. I touched and stroked his chest. He loved it. 

"Take me", I practically ordered him. I opened my pants and helped him taking them off. He knelt and kissed my legs. Slowly going more up.

"You look so good when you kneel before me."
"Only for you my goddess."

His lips kissed my thighs. He stopped at my panties. He tucked them aside and kissed my other lips. I moaned a little as he went up to my clit. His tongue knew perfectly what it was doing. Now I get why they called him silver tongue on Asgard. This man...

I moaned as he gained speed. I sat up and laid my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair as he became more passionate.
"Loki, fuck", I moaned. I wanted to cum. He knew. He slipped two fingers inside, pumping them in and out. Hard and fast. This man knows what he's doing. And he is so fucking good at it. 

I threw my head back, a moan escaping my mouth. My legs trembled. I pulled away from him as my orgasm struck my body. Loki watched me carefully. He pulled back to let me get back to normal.
"You're devined", he spoke. I looked at him. He came closer again and gave me a kiss.
"We should finish this in my bed, shouldn't we", he asked. I nodded and he helped me get dressed again. 

He took his coat and laid it around my shoulders.
"But it's freezing cold outside."
"I can handle a bit of cold", he assured me. He took our bags and led me outside. 

We walked to his cottage and he quickly opened the door for me. With his magic he lit up the fireplace to make it warm and cosy. We laid down on the couch. His arms wrapped around me as I laid my head on his chest.

His hands explored my body. He was enjoying this. 
"I love you so much Freya", he whispered, "I hope you liked what I did earlier-"
"Are you crazy? I loved it."
"Good."

He pulled me closer and kissed my head.
"Stay with me please."
"I'll never leave-"
"Freya there's something I need to tell you."

I sat straight up. Worried. I looked at him with terror in my eyes. This won't be good.

"I need to leave for a while, with Thor."
"How long?"
"A month max."
"Where to?"
"I cannot say that. I don't want to endanger you."
"You're scaring me Loki-"
"I know. I am sorry my sweet. There's nothing for you to worry about. I'll be fine."