Chapter 18 - the end

I ran next to Loki. All the Avengers running towards Thanos' army. I aimed my dagger at an alien and stabbed him in his chest. Loki killed another pair a little further away from me. Someone attacked me from behind. I let my dagger drop and picked it right up before stabbing his leg. The creature whined but I hit him in his neck.

"Jeez what are these things", I asked Loki before killing another soldier.
"Very annoying creatures", he said between groans and sighs while killing aliens.
"Ya think?"

Suddenly I saw Hawkeye running away with the Gauntlet Thanos was trying to capture. 
"There", I shouted at Loki as I pointed to Hawkeye. I ran after him as I saw he was getting attacked by Chitauri. 
"Freya wait", Loki shouted. I followed Clint and helped him get further away. A Chitauri came from my left. I stabbed it quickly. 
"Thanks", Clint smiled as he ran faster. A giant monster started to follow us. 
"Shit. Loki", I screamed. Loki looked behind him. He wrapped his arms around me as he pulled me with him. Sam attacked the creature and stabbed it with his wings. 

Meanwhile Loki and I lay on the ground. Loki on top of me.
"Thanks", I said while catching my breath.
"I love you", he said before kissing me quick.
"The Gauntlet!"

"Cap, Clint where's the Gauntlet", Loki asked through their comm link.
"I've got it", Clint answered.
"Thanos is trying to destroy the Quantum tunnel", Tony spoke. 
"Hold on", Scott said as he shrunk back down to his normal size. He and the Wasp, agent Hope, made their way to the van. 
"I need 10 minutes to get it started", Scott said. 

"Sire", one of Thanos' children said as he pointed to the Gauntlet. He ran to attack Clint but the Black Panther was faster. He took the Gauntlet as far as possible.

"Thanos", Loki said stern as he looked behind me. He was approaching us. Loki took his daggers and walked closer. Thor landed next to us and stopped Loki from getting away.
"I thought I lost you once. I won't lose you again", he said to his brother, "this time we finish him together."

Loki nodded and together they tried to get closer to the Titan.
"I'm coming with you", I shouted before running after them. 
"No Freya, I don't want you to get endangered-"
"Don't worry, I got her", the Scarlet Witch said as she landed next to me. 
"Wanda nice to meet you", she said as she offered her hand.
"Freya", I said quickly. 

Loki and Thor ran to Thanos. Thor struck him with lighting as Loki attacked him with his daggers. With his magic he conjured 3 other versions of himself to help them easy the fight. 

"Enough", Thanos said and fought them back. Both Thor and Loki got thrown in the air. I ran towards them. Wanda saw her shot and approached the Titan.

"You took everything from me", she said.
"I don't even know who you are."

I the corner of my eye I could see her fighting him using her magic. I went to Thor.
"I'm okay", he said. Then I went to Loki. He got a cut in his shoulder and hissed in pain.
"Gosh you're hurt", I panicked. I laid my hands on his wound to stop the bleeding. With his other hand he hovered over the wound. A green mist appeared and the wound started healing. 

"You should start working in a hospital", I joked as he was closing the wound.
"There's one thing I'll never be able to heal", he said. I gave him a questioning look.
"The heartbreak when I am not with you. When I have to leave you", he explained.

"My sweet, I will never leave you. I love you so much. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, for as long as I can."

I kissed him passionately. His arms wrapped around my body and for one moment I forgot there was a war. 

"Fight now. Kiss later", Stark said as he landed next to us to kill a Chitauri. 
"Oh let them have some time together too", Pepper commented on him. Eventually it ended up in a discussion again. Meanwhile Loki and I sneaked away from them.