First Meeting

The young girl with (hair color) hair and (eye color) iris stood next to her parents wearing warm close as she walk into the halls of the castle of Heilon as she kept looking around, small hands wrapped around her parents big one.

They were currently invited for a luncheon in the castle, her parents being part of the novelty, even though they were just a simple viscount family, the new duke showed no discrimination among the land.

"The luncheon would start in hours to come, why don't you play around in the garden?"

Her father spoke with a smile in which the girl didn't even bother asking twice and nod her head as she headed towards the garden in view

Sure enough it was cold, but she was smart enough to cast a thermal magic on herself to keep herself warm from the cold as well as the snowflakes falling.

The garden was beautiful even with such cold climate. It was enough to make her look around the fantastic garden. That was until she notice someone from afar.

A boy with white hair and silver eyes standing in the middle of the garden.

She was about to mind her own business, about to turn her back into the boy who looks like on the same age as her, eight, and go back into the castle for she already have finished wondering on the castle and she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey you."

She stop but didn't even bother turning around. She was no you after all, she has her own name.

Stopping their for a good moment, she shrug before she took a step forward, leaving the place when she felt like she was hit by something cold on her shoulder causing her to turn around.

"Hey. You."

"Me?"

She spoke with an annoyed tone

She was no kind girl after all, she was a hot headed girl after all.

"Yes, you. Show me the way back inside the castle."

The boy spoke, walking towards her way.

Only then did she realize he was already taller than her maybe an inch. He was also good looking as she thought he was from afar, such a new face she has seen.

But what's up with that authoritative voice and arrogant look?