The Silence Is Broken

Two days later...

Josh's Perspective

When I arrived in physics, I was surprised to see Juicy was blocking the entrance to the class and seemed like he was very determined to not let me through.

"Excuse me may I come through." I asked shyly.

Not until you ask me what you wanted to ask me Josh." He responded with a sly yet sexy smile.

"Okay first are the rumours true that you're sleeping with the history teacher? And secondly will you help me plan the party for this weekend I could use some good outsider's ideas because last years senior party sucked according to everyone?" I asked in a rush.

"No the rumour is definitely not true me and the history teacher are just really good friends practically family since my parents are died he actually took me in. And sure thing Hot Stuff you can count me in." He said with a wink. I almost fainted right there and then because he thought I was hot. I passed a note to Mully in class it read as follows:

He said yes and he called me Hot Stuff. Will be late for dinner for the next two days hope you don't mind

Of course the teacher caught Mully with the note and had him read it aloud everyone in the room laughed but  Mully immediately made the whole room shut up by saying

"Hey idiots my roommate was just informing me he would be late because it would be rude to keep someone waiting when your expecting them to be there." 

I could hear a low snarl and I swear it was coming from behind me but what reason would Juicy have to snarl this is why I wish I were metahuman or somewhat like that.

Juicy's Perspective

As the teacher had, Mully read the note that Josh had slid him I hadn't meant to but I heard this person's thoughts and without registering what I was doing I let out a low jealous snarl. This Mully person liked my man. Wait hold up technically Josh is not mine yet but I just know that we're meant to be and he can't be allowed to destroy that. I could also tell that Mully was hiding something from Josh which explained why he only did half days. Josh really thinks of Mully as a best friend then why does Mully feel the need to hide what he is from him. 

I was glad when class was over it gave me the opportunity to talk to Josh alone. 

"Hey Josh hold up a second when should I meet you to do the party planning?"I asked. 

 I felt bad though for lying to Josh earlier before class but it's not like I can walk around saying I'm a blood sucker they would think I'm insane or the worst possibility think I'm related to the notorious serial killer known as the Sacramento Vampire. I mean I didn't entirely lie because my parents are died it's just I took in Narrator I however didn't lie about practically being family he is like a brother to me a very wolf brother if you will. 

"Meet me after the last bell rings we'll figure everything else from there." Josh said as he walked off to his Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering class.

Once I arrived in history class again being the only one there. Narrator's thoughts and face told me he wanted to know how it went with Josh.

"It went fine thanks for asking Narrator." I said waiting for the I told you so but instead I got this; 

" I think you meant thanks for all the great advice Narrator your the best I don't know what I'd do without you Narrator." all of this he said with a very entertaining level of dramatic flair.

Once the rest of the class arrived we started our test on the War of 1732. I finished first having lived through it was definitely a huge benefit it meant I knew things the class didn't know like the real death count. 

Well this chapter was really long so I've decided to split it in half. This is why I promised a triple upload and yes I've made you wait for like ever for something to happen between Juicy and Josh and I will be giving it to you in the next chapter.I might split the sex scene between two chapters as it will be long and so as not to disappoint.  And you'll also find out what Mully is in next chapter after that one along with Eddie and Gabrielle. No one is what they seem.