Will You Be Mine Mi Corazon?

I dedicated this chapter to you because you've been such a great supportive person wether it be on here or instagram for all the input, the encouragements and just for reading this you deserve this 👑. 

Hey it's your annoying author here to tell you listen to the song while reading this chapter it's one of my favs.

From A Supernatural Force's Perspective (third person for those whose minds are screaming WHAT THE FAIRY-BREAD?)

The day of the party....

Everyone was about half way drunk within five minutes well everyone but Eddie who was fiddling with the small black box in his hands. Am I really doing this? Is she even ready? Am I being irrational about it? Eddie's mind was practically screaming these questions.

Meanwhile across the elegant ballroom Juicy and Josh were slow dancing and making out  (not sure how it's humanly possible but *insert Mully's hehe from the fanfic video*). They were totally oblivious to the fact that Mully who was completely drunk seemed to be lonely off to the side, the only one who noticed was Narrator. Oh your surprise that he's here at a high school student party well Juicy could never have a good time at a party if he didn't drag his werewolf friend along for the chaos. 

Suddenly the music is cut off and there's a slight tap on the mic. 

"Hey it's Eddie here I would like to call the amazing the spectacular the most specialest girl I've ever know to please stand beside me." Eddie said with as much courage as he could possibly muster.

"Okay you got me here now Eddie what do you want?" Gabby asked shyly not liking the fact lots of people where staring at her.

"Mi corazon, you have made me the happiest mexorcist ever since we meet. We might have had a few fights over how bad you are at cooking Mexican food but I still loved you for just trying *insert nervous Eddie laughter* You make me want to become a better man each and every day. I promise that my love for you will never ever fade even if all the stars fade I'll remind myself your the only star I need. Will you Gabrielle Anderson do me the honour of marrying me?"

"No shit I'll marry you your the only one for me Eddie." Gabby said sobbing into Eddie's shoulder. 

"For those who didn't hear Gabby said yes." Eddie laughed into the mic.

Choruses of hell yeahs and congrats were heard has the DJ started playing I Found by Amber Run. The partying continued and Mully was getting lonelier by the minute. 

I wanna cry every-times I type in Mully's name my device always auto corrects it to ugly like come on IPad Mully is adorable like whaud ya do dat fur😭😭😭😭😭😭. Okay yep if you heard it from instagram you already know this book is sadly coming to a close. I just have to much on my mind they include three other fics, a boyfriend and trying to find a job. Oh don't worry there's still two chapters left not everyone has someone to call their own yet so hold the doggos back okay. Thank you now that the doggos are held back let me say this the new book that I'm working on has a complex plot therefore making it harder to write so be patient with me. Love you all so much it's been a joy of course writing this paranormal Boys fic. 🌈💚💙