A Supernatural Ending

A Supernatural Force's Perspective

As the party came to an end the group of friends decided they would crash at the Gibson Manor instead of going home. Everyone went home and the group of friends went to the huge theatre to watch Breaking Bad. Narrator pulled Mully into his lap causing a massive fit of giggles from his little kitty. Josh and Juicy were cuddled into blankets as Josh was finding it kinda cold. Eddie had his classic tortilla blanket while Gabby had a galactic star one they were holding hands and Gabby was leaning on Eddie. They stayed up late and all woke up with a slight hangover but they all quickly got up while Josh made coffee/tea for everyone Narrator made food for everyone but Juicy who had to go hunting due to his thirst killing him that party had left Juicy in a terribly hungry state. When Juicy returned they all planned a trip to explore Juicy's former home as the place was twice the size of the marble house (the marble house has like thirteen bathrooms and their like huge man I went there and damn you do not wanna drop your phone because everything is made of solid marble) 

So this concludes My Little Human I'm sorry it has come to an end but I would like to take the time to thank the following accounts for their kind words, help and support through out the making of this fic I could not have done this without you nor would I have finished this or continued as far as I did if it wasn't for you all. So a massive thank you to @Sam_the_idiot , @juicys_property , and @Gibsonthebunny1 you all deserve this 👑 because this fic would be nothing but another incomplete project if it weren't for you all. Also please go check out @Gibsonthebunny1 fic it's super good I'm literally addicted it makes you cry one minute then it makes you go awww and then it makes you wanna scream WHAT THE FAIRYBREAD? Be on the look out for my new fics UNHOLY and Lit On Cherry Gin they are my upcoming Boys fics but in the meantime if you haven't yet go read EddieVR x Possessed Narrator. I admit it I am a PENDEJO who appreciates you all yes even those who choose to ghost read this entire fic.