No More Secrets?

Josh's Perspective

"OH MY FAIRYBREAD YOUR A NEKO MULLY!" I practically squealed.

"Yeah." Mully muttered fiddling with the edge of his hoodie.

"But why......" I trailed off.

"Why hide it from you? He did it because of the judgemental minds of the human race he wasn't doing it  to just you but everyone dawg." Eddie answered. 

"Fair the human race is evil. Hey can we promise each other no more secrets?" I asked holding Juicy's hand.

"Of course Josh." Eddie and Gabby said in unison.

"Sure I don't see why not." Mully said with sad sigh in which I wondered why he would be sad.

Juicy's Perspective

I could tell Mully wasn't happy when he noticed Josh's hand intertwined with mine. For the second time today I sent a probing thought Just tell him already you big pussycat. I really didn't care if Mully told Josh how he felt I knew the feeling that he was going through I just don't want him living with the regret of not telling his pal how he felt.

"So Josh I should probably go get that old mansion ready for the party there's lots to do in two days." I said lifting his hand to my lips and kissed it.

"Looks like you got yourself a prince of charm." Mully joked causing Josh to giggle.

"We can help you Juicy." Gabby offered.

"Don't worry about it beautiful I've got it." I said giving Eddie a wink.

Seems Mully isn't the only one still keeping secrets Eddie had one and I know exactly what it is and when it's going to happen.

Sorry that it's short it's kind of a filler before the big surprise plus I need to save energy to work on a secret of my own for our boy Big Goosey. So what do you all think Eddie's secret is? PENDEJO I see you ghost reading with a few funny comments in mind please share them I need my daily dosentine of laughter (*insert Mully's hehe from the fanfic vid here* I'm not funny I'm going to hide now) plus I respond to all comments. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it in this fic but keep your eyes peeled for I'm going to start a fanfic titled UNHOLY (Josh x Mully). 🌈💚💙