06

Before you two had known it, both of you had launched into a huge bickering argument.

Meanwhile, outside the closed guest room door, the rest of the members of BTS and the rest of the members of BlackPink were keeping their ears glued to the surface of the door, trying to eavesdrop on the humongous row going on inside.

It wasn't long before Namjoon spoke up, "Um, you guys think we should barge in and stop those two before they blow the roofs off?"

"I'M CRAZY?!" they heard Y/N screech from inside.
"YEAH WELL I GUESS YOU ARE! YOU WERE CLEARLY FLIRTING AND-"followed Jin's fuming self.
"SHUT UP, JIN! JUST SHUT UP!"

After listening in for a while, "Nah, I think they can handle it," Jimin replied.

"Yeah," Jungkook added. "I kind of want to see who get's thrown out the window first,"

Everyone turned to Jungkook and stared at him wide-eyed.

"What?" Jungkook asked innocently. "Jin hyung and I do it all the time,"
"OK WHAT?!" Hobi nearly choked.

"YEAH,KOOK. EXACTLY! WHAT?!," Taehyung piped in angrily before adding in. "YOU GUYS DID THAT WITHOUT ME?!"

Yoongi seemed to be thinking deeply to himself. "So, those are the sounds I keep hearing outside at night. I thought it must be Namjoon dropping the bed through the window or something,"

"OK, THAT HAPPENED ONLY ONE TIME AND I WAS TRYING TO CHANGE THE COVERS. THAT WINDOW APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE, DUDE, I SWEAR!" Namjoon yelled.

Jennie turned to Rose, "I think all of them need therapy," she whispered.

"Hmm yeah," Lisa agreed. "I can recommend them that doctor. Wait, I think I have his number saved." Lisa pulled out her phone and started scrolling through her contacts list.

"Hey," Jisoo piped in tired. "While you're at it, book me and appointment with that doctor as well,"

"Why you?" Lisa asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, hellooo, I spent like three hours with Jin and had my dress splashed in egg whites, got my face slapped with leaves-JUST HOW IS A GIRL SUPPOSED TO COPE?" Jisoo screeched.

"Understandable," Lisa stated as she resumed to scroll through her phone.

........................................................................

Don't forget to vote and to also stay happy
Thank you! 💜