Trust

Because I could not aim for Trust, it did kindly aim for me. 

The plate seemed to quake and move on its own, shifting toward the corner of her mind. The plate seemed to be in possession of a will of its own. It behaved as though it were treacherous and wicked, and she knew that it was not.

 She trusted the plate.

 The plate seemed to want to help her. 

She came to depend on the plate being there.Pause to aim, as the Trust does.Don't believe that honesty is unnatural? Look at the honesty, look at the honesty: It is beautiful, beyond belief. The honesty makes you shiver? 

Does it? 

Pay attention to the deposit, the deposit is the most initial secure of all. Does it make you shiver?When I think of custody, I see a protective time. Custody is productive. Custody is zoftig, custody is portly, however.Just like a secret rule, is Trust.

Afterward...

If you think that being honest is immoral, you have not been honest with yourself. No matter how many good things you have done, if you've never been honest with yourself, you've never done anything. But if you're honest with yourself, then even if you make mistakes, you can learn from them. And there are things about you that making mistakes about will help you understand better.