Celebrity

One late afternoon I sat down heavily, rolled my chair away from the desk, and began to type something into Best Song Ever.

 I was rereading an entry entitled "The Future." When I came to this one thought occurred to me: why aren't celebrities more mature? 

I asked myself, "Why are celebrities such school boylike and puppylike creatures?" 

Celebrities are playboys, dumb and foolish, but little boys nonetheless. 

Wives will think, "That's cute. Those celebs have no idea how to talk to women." 

Yet, there is a positive thing about being surrounded by so many well-intentioned fools. celebrities are also kinda fun and full of life. they're simple and simplistic in ways that make them much sweeter than it seems at first glance. 

I guess it's true that celebs don't know how to talk to women, but that's okay -- being polite isn't the be-all and end-all of human relationships. Danna thinks of how "pinhead-sized" celebs are and she says it doesn't upset her too much. Danna likes the mannerisms of celebs. She really likes them and their obedient dogmas are amusing to her. 

They remind her of their smaller stature; they make her feel safe even though they seem so fragile. 

Celebrities are daring and silly! They can be so adventurous in the things they attempt! They love trying out new looks even though they always fail sometimes.

 And they make up for it with their undying enthusiasm.