Chapter 56

A/N: Thank you so much for waiting Living Failures! I have been busy with my life, a lot of business to take care of that I lost my way in writing the stories again, but now I'm back.

Few more chapters, and Living Failure is done! Now it's time to bet your team! 🤭

...

Some time had passed since then, the clouds comes into the clear skies and it seemed that the weather might fall out this evening. And, I am hoping the rain won't come because today is the first day of the School Festival.

I did all I could do as the Committee Leader, my work is done. Though I still need to keep an eye on the campus. A lot of students came to the President, then to me to approve their contribution to the Festival. Such as opening a Takoyaki stall, cotton candy stall, dango. Well, most request was 3MIX to perform concert on our school gym. It was supposed to be a surprise for everyone because of the efforts they put into the school, so I declined them harshly but the truth is it was a plan.

"I am counting on you," I fully bowed so they could consider my request. I had called Nayeon and the other three over to the club room and negotiate this concert thing.

"Y/N talks as if we've accepted the request already..." Jeongyeon mumbled lowly.

"Sounds fun. Concert in school is something we've always dreamed of!" Jihyo says, enthusiastically.

"Will your manager approve it though? Won't it complicate your schedule?" 

"The Manager only gave us a one day break for this Festival. After that, the three of us will rush to our company and train more the following days," Jeongyeon says, as she crossed her arms. Idols must have it tough, huh?

I looked at Nayeon, who has been undoubtedly quiet and hasn't spoken a word to me yet. "What do you think?" I gave her a stare and she tilt her head, grabbing her chin.

"What happened to you, Y/N? I sensed that something has changed in you," Oy, enough with that. I changed, yes I admit it. Just don't bring it up, I know.

"Stuffs happened," 

"I seriously didn't expect you to be the Committee Leader, that's a total plot twist! You sure someone's not forcing you this?" With a concerned tone, I gasped at her assumptions.

"No! I volunteered,"

"I see~ I see~ I won't pry more questions! You want us to sing in front of the entire school, right?" Nayeon laughs. She seemed to be in a great mood. Her bubbly image is what makes her popular and center of the group. The source of energy in 3MIX. She marched closer to me and I was practically unprepared by her sudden demeanor. My heart raced, of course it would! So close.. I don't wanna look on her chest but it's slightly distracting me. I'm trying my best not to look, okay? Don't blame me.

"In return, you get to choose what we'll sing," She smiles widely.

"Uh-?" Crap, does she know I've been listening and streaming to their song?!

"Can we do that?" Jihyo and Jeongyeon gasped.

"Any songs will do~ Our side track songs or other artist's songs. Anything that will satisfy you?"

"H-Hold on..." Unable to catch up her moderate energy, Nayeon was even more excited and she whispered into my ears.

"I know what you're doing, Y/N." The way her lips are close to my ears, feeling her steamy breath against my skin, shivered my whole body. Even without a clear vision, I could sense her that she was smirking. "You had it all planned, didn't you?"