Creeping out of the shell

Dear Readers.
The chapters coming up will mostly be set in the timeline leading to the current day , leading upto the end. Wish me luck as I start the next chapter.

Nineteen months ago...

Shiva sped through Somnath in rocket speed. He was angry. Why was it when he wanted to change, the whole world conspired to keep him in place. He had not lost his temper in a while but now that he did, he feared the news would spread like wildfire.
He had visited the local institute to see if he can enrol to complete his studies. But due to the failed attempt last time, not to mention the vice principal being in cahoots with Janardhan, he was not even given the chance to enter and explain. He was refused entry.

" Jai Somnath" he said , trying to compose himself whilst Janardhan smirked as the peon refused him entry.
Before you knew it, there was a glass shattering sound. Shiva had punched through the glass display . He threw one punch and then another and then another...

Janardhan was scared. He had seen Shiva and his anger before but this was something else. The fire blazing in him was spreading. It took an army to escort him out. Janardhan was in two minds as to whether he should tell Gautam and rub it in his face. But he refrained from doing so.  Shiva might end up redecorating his face instead

Enter Pandya Niwas...

He came in and with his hand, slammed the vase on the floor and walked off like tsunami that had engulfed  Pandya Niwas.

Everyone jumped up and looked up. Dhara frowned at him and Gaumbi shook his head as his coffee was now all over his shirt due to the sudden impact. Dev was drinking his tea when it went down his windpipe. He began to choke and Rishitha was whacking his back like she was playing the tabla. It was a good thing she didnt play the instrument. She would do a bad job. Krish gulped in fear and Suman had an inquisitive look and threw a look of disdain towards Raavi, blaming her for this and as for Raavi, she was confused. She saw the "young angry man" version Shiva and began to wonder...this is the Shiva she knew and if this was the Shiva she knew, who has she been dealing with the last few months??

She was about to approach him when Suman said

"Ae Maarkundy....usko chod de. Baat ko aur maat bighra. Jo bhi hai, main apne bete se baat karungi. Tera koi bharosa nahin. Pehli bhi tune uska bahot nukhsan kiya hai and ab aur nahi"

Raavi was disheartened.  Suman had not forgiven her and found every chance to taunt her but not in front of Shiva. She made it clear that though Raavi may be a huge part of Shiva, if it was upto her , she would eradicate her like a disease but as it was not in her hands, she would tolerate her and that's it.

"Maa ese kese......koi baat nahin...main Shiva se baat karungi.  Mere Shiva , apni bhabimaa ko zarur share karega" Dhara was going to defend Raavi so she could find out the root of the issue  but she thought, if there was anyone Shiva would listen, it would be her, the woman who raised him despite not being his mother.

At supper...

Shiva ate in silence whilst everyone made small talk. Dhara bhabi failed in getting through to Shiva so she gave him the silent treatment but he was unaware. Something else occupied his mind.
Once he came home, he opened his bandages around his hand and cleaned his wounds .  Whilst he was dressing his wounds, he spotted the laptop.
With his limited skills with today's technology, he managed to surf the net for economic courses. He hadn't been this excited in a while. The last time he had been was the moments he spent with Raavi after his wedding. The flirting, the sweet talks, the romance...seemed like a page from a Edwardian novel that hasnt been flipped to in a while.

He came across a course. It was perfect. Financially viable, part time, had evening classes and it would give the qualification he wanted.
But dreams are dreams. He was a mere individual in Somnath and this place was nowhere it.
He was munching away in this thoughts when Gaumbi spoke

" Mujhe kuch kehna tha"
" Haan Gaumbi, bolo." Dev said as everyone turned their attention to Gautam

" Sabko pata hai, papa ki sapna tha, Pandya Store bara karne ka. Ab mauka mila hai"

Krish let out a whoop whoop, Dev and Rishita smiled . Raavi was excited, clasping onto Shiva's arm and Suman and Dhara listened happily.

"Lekin....."
"Lekin kya"
" Yeh naya dukaan hai aur chala na, hum bhaiyo main se ek sirf kar sakta hai. Lekin yaha Somnath main nahin...."
"Kaha Gautam" Suman enquired.
"Mumbai"

Whilst everyone froze at the suggestion, there was Shiva who had lil smile, lingering at the corner of his lip as he look downwards. Maybe God was trying to give him a sign as his thoughts flew around the in atmosphere above.