Just when we thought...

Hey guys as I am wrapping the story up soon, I'll be regularly updating until I finish the story. So here is another chapter

Shiva waited in the principal office.How could he be so stupid. Why did he jeopardize everything . He never learnt how to keep his anger in check. He just could not help it. Keeping all that anger he got from his visit from Somnath to here, he couldn't help but explode.
He rewinded back to his visit in Somnath which was going well but ended once again on a low note. Story of his life. Disappointment in sight as always.

His visit in Somnath...

He hadn't got round to speaking to Raavi properly but he couldnt help but show his affection when it came down to it. When they were alone in the room then first night , he saw her moving towards and back from him. To ease things for her, he held her in a hug and she cried. He told her it's okay. That he was sorry but he had to be in Mumbai but he would come regular now. He kissed the top of her head and she sunk further into the hug. She looked up at him to talk but failed to get the words out. He could see that.He decided to take her out tomorrow with himself and Prakash. There was so much to say but there was always time for that.

Prakash did the last few touch ups when he got a message. He grinned and lay back on his bed, calling the person who just made him grin. She was always like this. The phone rang and he said " what up buttercup ". He was chatting away when he heard
"Prakash ...Prakash. kitna der laga raha hai gadhera. Kabse wait kar raha hu"
Shit shit shit, Shiva was gonna kill him . Raavi accompanied them. He did offer to let the couple spend the time together but Shiva insisted. He could see a detachment between Shiva and Raavi and how Shivas guard went up tenfold with his family. Something was not right .
Raavi loved Shiva and Shiva loved Raavi but why was there that much of a gap between them. He didnt have time to ponder. He had to go and explore Somnath.

The trip was going so well. Shiva felt like him and Raavi were back on track. They may be far from the finish line but at least they had started the race. The race to reconciliation. They still hadn't talked about anything but the talk would have to happen regardless. It was hard. Another cloud loomed slightly . Dev and Rishita anniversary. This was therefore the anniversary of his and Raavi's wedding. The first one. The sham of a marriage that he walked towards because Dhara bhabi asked for her haq.
He wasn't sure if it would be mentioned. He wasnt sure if she wanted a celebration. He thought to atleast buy her a gift. Not to mention it fell on the night he is meant to return to Mumbai. He packed his and Raavis bag. She would be happy to know he had arranged for both of them to go.
Preparations were underway. Everyone seemed so happy. Raavi seemed happy until her Anita di came. Her Maami was ill and needed care. Raavi spoke immediately
" Aap chinta na karo di. Main kal aajaungi. Ma, Dhara di, main ek mahine ki liye maasi ki ghar jaungi. "
Shiva, unfortunately chose to gift her something at that time then he changed his mind.He was let down. She picked someone else above him once again.Mami wasnt even ill. He knew this. She spent half the day stalking him in Somnath to get Prakash to hook with Anita. How embarrassing. Firstly he was married and secondly she was bad news. He put his foot down and threatened to chase her down Somnath .
Shiva was dejected. Everyone looked at him and he walked off to his room . Raavi followed

" Problem kya hain Shiva. Tujhe Maasi se phir se problem..kitni baar kehna kahu ki woh mere maas"
"Tujhe pata hai kal ki din kya hai"
Raavi stopped. What was he on about
"Kya?"
He handed her the gift and said
" Jis tara Dev aur Rishita ki shaadi thi
Us din hamara bhi tha. Main tujhe yeh gift dene wala tha ki isme...."
Raavi rooted on the spot. She totally forgot. She got him no gift. She once again assumed he took a wrong step and started on him. She took his warmth when she hugged him.
" Raavi. Main kal Mumbai jaha raha hu"
She looked up in tears. She forgot again. But what was she to do. Her maasi raised her so Shiva would have to wait. She hadn't forgotten Mumbai but her plan was on hold for now.
Shiva left Somnath with a cracked heart
Prakash saw he was sad and wanted to cheer him up so he pulled out a slingshot and a flower and tried to hit something from the car whilst he was driving. He hit Jamuna Aunty's back and Shiva panicked. He put his foot down and Prakash said
" Omg. Woh aunty soch rahi hogi ki main salman ki tarah line mar raha hu." Shiva laughed out loud. He laughed to his hearts content. For once, he felt like someone , free of burden. Not having to worry about his family reputation, the stores reputation or being a young man burdened with the weight of responsibility and guilt. He felt like the Shiva who went to school and his main priority was harassing his mami ki behen ki beti and laughing with his friends. Prakash internally smiled and thought his buttercup would be proud of him. He managed to read someone and help them. Not to mention his slingshot aim was still 100%.
Shiva landed in Mumbai and spoke to the family. Dhara and Gaumbi were shouting and Krish was speaking to him. Shiva was worried. What kaand happened now. Gaumbi had decided to fully expel Anita and Mami from the house. She used the fact that Shiva was going to Mumbai and lied to Raavi about Mami illness because Mami tried to keep them separated in the hope that Raavi would be swayed by her potential suitor. Shiva managed to calm them down over the phone.
Raavi was crying but Dhara wasnt having any of it. She forced her to choose between her Maasi and the Pandya family. Raavi chose the Pandyas but it didnt change that the whole family were highly disappointed in her. Dev spoke acidly
" Once again, you didnt choose Shiva"
" Dev, that's not fair"
" No Rishita. I'll tell you what's not fair. Shiva is in Mumbai and I could do with him being in Somnath. If she chose him then he would choose her. But he has had enough and I'm stuck with all this responsibility that I cant handle. Think about it. The Mumbai store would up and running quicker if she fixed things with him. Shiva would return and we both could run the cosmetic business properly and we wouldn't argue so much. Thank God you turned up on the wedding day or I would be stuck with that. Instead she is Shivas problem. Thank god " Dev spoke bitterly pointing at Raavi and stormed off with Rishita in tow.
Gaumbi and Krish felt sorry for her and tried to console her but she was just defeated. Why couldnt anything be right with her and Shiva.
She walked into her room and saw a packed bag under the bed. She was confused. She pulled it out and read the note
" My Raavi. Happy anniversary. I packed the basics so we can settle in Mumbai slowly at your own ease. Hope you liked the present"
She broke down over the bag. Shiva read her mind and made arrangements and she blew them...again!