Defence Shields and New armour

Raavi stared at Shiva in disbelief. Her eyes streamed and before you know it, she was sobbing and covering her mouth.
Shiva was shocked. She misheard and  now seeing her cry like this...she looked so helpless. Everyone was watching and he felt like a spectacle. He was about to comfort Raavi when...
" Ae Maarkundy...yeh rona dhona bandh kar. Humdardi jatane ki acting bandh kar. Yeh saab Yaha nahin  chalega. Tujhe patha tha ki Shiva 18 mahine ke liye Mumbai jaa raha hai ab natak bandh kar"
Gaumbi felt extremely bad. If only he offered and not held back to put Shiva in the firing line then none of this would have happened. Dhara spoke
" Ab rone se kya faida Raavi. Hum saab hain na. 3 mahine aise hi last jaayenge" Raavi was an emotional mess and she wouldn't stop crying. Rishita and Krish were holding her and she was failing to maintain her posture. Shiva advanced towards her when his mum spitefully said
" Iski chinta na karo. Yeh ladki koi aur ladke ke saath dosti dosti khel sakti hain..Shiva ki kya zarurat? Hain na Maarkundy"
"MAA.. BAS."
Suman jumped in shock and everyone looked fearful of Shiva. They watched as he shielded Raavi and rose to defend her honour. Raavi looked at him. She hadn't seen him this angry since he battered Arnav.
"Main Mumbai jaa raha hu. Meri biwi ko aapke pass chor kar jaa raha hu. Aap is ghar saabse bade ho and iski raksha karna aapka kaam hai...taane maarne nahin. Agar yeh aap nahin kar sakte...tho main Mumbai nahin jaunga and papa ka sapna adhura rahega"
Suman stared at Shiva, her son. She had noticed a whirlwind of emotions run through him the last year or so. She stared at him and wondered where had all this anger come from. He had an anger problem but today he seemed much more.  A man who would devour her soul if he could.His eyes were piercing her with his mean look and for once...she felt like she couldnt recognise him.
Shiva stared her down. He didnt recognise this woman. Was she his mom. The principles and morals he lived by her. Did she instil them in him? If she did, then how could she be so demeaning to Raavi? Did she not know that she was his wife and just like she was Papa's self respect, Raavi was his.
He picked up his stuff and began to leave . She hugged his brothers, his sister in laws and took his mums blessing. She turned her head in anger and he told everyone he will see them in 3 months and if anything escalates and they need him, he will come running.
He lightly touched Raavi's cheek and said " apna khayal rakhna. Main janta hoon tu strong hain lekin phir bhi...." his words fizzled out. Raavi was still crying hard and he felt so much sadness but he put his armour up and masked his emotions. He shared a massive grin and waved .
He motioned Raavi to smile and Raavi felt lighter.
She saw his car disappear into the distance and everyone dispersed towards their rooms when Suman said. Raavi felt protected by Shivas word but she couldnt shake off that there was more to shivas action than she thought...
"Ae Maarkundy...yeh baat yaad rakhna. Taane maarna shayad main bandh kar dungi but tu mere liye kuch nahin hai...agar tune aisi harkat ki jiski wajase meri family ko sharminda hona pare...teri khair nahin".

Raavi was walking towards her room when she heard Dev and Rishita speaking

" Dev, tumhe nahin lagta Ma kuch zyaada bol rahi hai Raavi ki baare mein"
" haa lekin...."
" lekin kya..."
" look Rishita, I know tum and Raavi ki banti hai so shayad tum mujhe galat samaj sakti ho....lekin tum ek sawaal ka jawab do"
" kya"
" pandya niwas and unki log ki alawa shiva ka jaan kis mein basti hai?"
" umm......pandya store par?"
" exactly...isliye mujhe acha nahin laga jab Shiva ne dukaan ko chorne ki baat ki. Usne Raavi ke liye maa ko dhamki diya dukaan chorne ka, papa ka sapna ka sauda kiya lekin raavi 18 mahine qurban nahin kar sakti.  Woh choro...jab usko laga 18 din ki baat thi...phir bhi usne apne aap ko chuna.  Maa galat hai..main manta hu lekin Raavi , shiva ka pyaar respect nahin karti. Aur jo apne pyaar ko respect nahin karti...woh kisi aur se respect kaise expect kar sakti ...woh bhi maa se....:
Rishita was in deep thought and contemplated Dev's words but Raavi stood in horror. She failed Shiva again and he comforted her, was polite to her , respected her, loved her and was a defence shield for her. Whilst she couldnt even muster an apology. She just cried and let it be...so no wonder he had a thick skin when it came to emotions...she kept messing up. How was she gonna fix this. She wouldn't see him for 3 months....she was royally screwed.