Rendezvous Point

Current day

Raavi was pissed off to say the least.Here she was , pining for Shiva and feeling guilt and he was having the time of his life WITH another girl. She was standing next to him in the picture and he seemed so happy. How long has it been since he smiled at her like that. She had seen him smile but a genuine smile had been missing for months now. The move to Mumbai did not happen as one thing after another came up. Her and Shiva spoke for sure but Mumbai was always put on the backseat. Plus he decreased his visits recently . She thought it was the store but looks like he was checking out other inventory.
When she saw it on her social media page under "recommended posts", she called his family out and they were shocked to say the least
Suman bowed her head in shame. These were not the sanskaar she gave her sons.Now they were on the way to put Shiva in his place

" Mujhe Sharam aa rahi hai ki tu mere beta hai"
" Kya kaami hogi thi meri parvarish mein ki tune aisa kiya Shiva"
" Main teri wajase apni biwi ki company ko 100% nahin diya. Yaha tu mauje kar raha hai, kisi ladki ki saath"
" Usne paraye puri nahin ki lekin dhokebaaz mein number one nikla."
"Jab maine cigarettes piya, mujhe maara thana apne, ab aap koi angel nahin "
Everyone shot words at Shiva and Gaumbi just didnt even look at him out of disgust.
Raavi approached him and said
"Main characterless thi? Yaad hai? Lekin tu neech Nikla. You unpar gawar jaahil. I hate you Shiva . Kaash main tujhe pyaar nahin kiya"
Raavi launched into a long tirade against Shiva and he stood in silence. She voiced her disgust of him and her hatred . He didnt want to live anymore. He had enough. Why couldnt the God of death visit him . He didnt even hold Divya in that picture. He wa just next to her, happy that he had graduated. He had called Raavi over but she delayed her trip due to work. How was this his fault.

His vision started blurring and his hand shook violently. But nobody noticed. Nobody cared. He was alone until

" BAS Raavi. If you guys say one more thing about Shiva...believe me....". Prakash took a deep breath. He looked ready to attack when he heard Raavi address the person next to him

" Aur TUM? Sharam nahin aati ek shadi shuda maard ki saath. CHEE. GANDI"
"SHUT UP RAAVI How dare you say anything about my wife"
Everyone was stumped. This was his wife. The realisation came upon them. Raavi gasped in horror. What had she done.
" This lady is...."
"Not this lady....Divya. That's her name.Divya is my wife"
Prakash looked at this family in disgust. Is this why orphans existed in this world. So they are saved from families like this. Did they even ask him his side. He was walking in with a spare key and thought he and Divya could explain things calmly and surprise them with Shiva's achievement. He completed his education with flying colours and the opportunities he was being given were endless. He thought the family would have a happy reunion but instead....
Shiva was given nothing but pain. That's why he was always so subdued. You could see glimpses of the cheerfulness he may have had in the past but it had been cocooned away. He was telling the family off when he heard his wife scream
"SHIVAA!."
Prakash and Divya jumped to his side. Shiva was on the floor fully passed out. He has been crying and his body was sweating . His head was rocking back and forth as though he was having a fit. Divya called the doctor.
" please come down immediately Dr Desai. Its regarding one of my clients Shiva "
Raavi was confused. Client? Who was this Divya and what relationship did she have with Shiva. Raavi couldnt register what had happened. Why did she always hurt Shiva? Why didnt she just ask him? He didnt even hug her in the picture. Why was she so angry. The truth was she was angry at herself. For failing to make Shiva happy like before so when she saw a shadow of himself in the picture, she saw red. She been wanting to remove her own guilt and leapt at this chance to blame him.
" what's wrong. Is everything ok" Rishita broke the silence in concern for Shiva. She hoped he was ok. She knew they all messed up. So she approached Shiva to help
Prakash spoke angrily
" you tell me Mrs Educated" Rishita took a step back. Divya spoke
" He is having an anxiety attack "
Anxiety. The words sombered the room. Since when did Shiva have anxiety attacks. How come nobody knew . What was going on. How long had he had them for. Is this why he went quieter than he was?
" Sorry who are you to Shiva again" Gaumbi asked
" definitely not his girlfriend "
" honey shut up and help me cool Shiva down until the ambulance come"
Gaumbi cowered in embarrassment whilst the Divya approached and said
" Main Divya hoon. Shiva ki clinical therapist "
The whole room was silent. It was absolute silence. The anger had disintegrated and fear arose in their hearts. They were for once, actually worried for Shiva.

Hey guys, I'm just trying to tie things up. Hope you like it
Nobody guessed it but Divya is his therapist and Prakash was her husband
Was that a good twist or did everyone expect it