Yes, Mista White

"Jesse Pinkman," Walter White's voice startled Jesse as he sweeped around his home.

Jesse turned around to see Walter, just outside his front door. "Mista White, what are you doing here?" He said, unlocking the door hesitantly before stepping back to let Walter into his home.

"Jesse, We need to talk." Walter said, guiding Jesse to the couch.

"Look Mista White, what happened between us last night was a one time thing. We both weren't in the right mindset." Jesse said firmly.

"No, no, Pinkman. That's not what this is about. I'm not here to have sex with you. I'm here to ask you something." Walter replied, putting his hand over Jesse's.

"I..I....Will you be my little boywife, Pinkman?" The stinky old man asked, his grip on Jesse's skinny fragile young twink hand tightening slightly.

"Wh...What? I mean— yes, but..What about Skyler? Your family?" Jesse questioned, surprised. No way Walter was gonna give up his family for a piece of shit like Jesse Pinkman!

"Fuck Skyler and the kids. I want you, Pinkman. Ever since I saw you escaping from that house when I was with my brother-in-law, I fell in love. I love you, Jesse."

Jesse and Walter stared at each other for a moment before Jesse sucked in a breath and practically lunged at Walter, pulling him into a sloppy, rough kiss. Their tongues waltz danced together before they pulled away, panting.

"Jesse..will you be the meth to my amphetamine?"

"Yes, Mista White..Yes—Of course!"