A Slight Interruption

Jesse sucked in a sharp breath as Walter's practically slammed him against the wall, lips mashing together in seconds.

"You've done such a good job carrying Blue for so long.." He muttered, his hands rubbing up and down Jesse's hips "...You truly deserve a reward, don't you think, Pinkman?"

Jesse nodded frantically, wriggling underneath Walter's hands. "Y-Yes..! I do, yes, YES!" He pleaded.  Walt grinned and licked his lips, opening his mouth to say something, then came the loud cry of their daughter, Blue.

Jesse groaned in frustration as Walter released him and walked into the other room to check on Blue. "Damn it!" He yelled, smoothing out his clothes. He followed after Walter, watching as the elderly man cradled the baby in his arms.

"I'm startin' to think this was a bad idea." Jesse grumbled. Walter looked over his shoulder, an eyebrow raised in curiosity. "What makes you say that?" He asked, setting the baby down and guiding Jesse back into the other room.

"I've been with a lotta chicks with kids, so obviously I've got a bit of experience with 'em. Never this young though, y'know? 'N they were never my own. I don't know shit about parenting, yo."

Walter stared at him, even more confused than before.

"So you mean to tell me you had a child.."

"Uh-huh."

"..With no parenting experience whatsoever?"

Jesse nodded and leaned against the wall. "Also! We get like..no alone time. Damn baby's always interruptin' us."

Walter stared for a moment before sighing. "Well nevermind that." He positioned Jesse against the wall again, his knee coming dangerously close to his crotch. "Now..where were we?"