Chapter 11

Los Angeles, CA. July 22, 2016

Pov Nina

It had been three years since that Comic Con and since that unforgettable night with Ian in which I had given myself to him again.

So many things have happened in these years. One of many was that I was no longer in the show, I couldn't continue when I found out that the man I loved would marry one of the people who was said to be called "Amiga".

Nicole Reed had crossed his path and had fallen in love with him. I don't know how I could last almost a year watching them on the set and witnessing their displays of affection. I had to be a professional with my job but it hurt, seeing them happy and in love hurt.

Now Ian was happily married to one of my ex-girlfriends. Now she had the honor of wearing the surname Somerhalder. She had her kisses, her caresses, her I love you and I only kept a beautiful memory of what our love was.

I tried to resume my life, I even started a relationship that only lasted 7 months but I never got to love Austin as I still love Ian. I concentrated on continuing to work and enjoy life because I had to move forward and put aside lamentations and mistakes but from time to time my mind wandered in my memories transporting me to the past.

San Diego, CA. July 20, 2013

"I've missed you so much." I say looking at him with adoration and his beautiful blue eyes shine at my words but then they darken.

"It doesn't seem like it." He responds with hostility. "Not a message or a single call at this time.

"I can say the same about you." I said, counterattacking his words. "In all this time you never called me." I added hurt.

"Nina didn't do it either." He answered seriously.

- Please, Ian! It was you who said that we needed time alone and that it was the best.

"Yes, and I see that it was the best thing for you." You had a lot of fun with your friends and your new boyfriend, I suppose. - He commented with suspicion as he approached me.

I assumed that I had surely seen some photos of the trip but I didn't think I would react like that, but I forgot how jealous it was when another man was next to me. Seeing him walk towards me all jealous provoked me.

"Ian, things are not as you think and please I'm going to ask you to go out so I can change." I asked him cordially and he stopped centimeters away from me and looked at me.

"I know you don't want me to leave." He said, biting his lip and running through my body with his burning gaze.

Feeling his warm breath totally intoxicated me. I was half-naked and having Ian watching me so shamelessly only made me excited.

My body was crying out for sex and Oh my God! The sex with Ian was heavenly. I licked my lips and without thinking about it I kissed him, he reciprocated my kiss like a hungry wolf and took me by the hips sticking me to his body.

While he was holding me in his arms, we approached the couch where he had left my suitcase. Ian threw it with his hand and put me in it, we saw each other for a moment and we both knew what we wanted. He stood up and got rid of his shirt showing his sculptural and well-worked body. Then he took off his shoes and pants, leaving only a few boxers.

"That way we are on an equal footing." He said, causing a pleasant smile to draw on my lips.

I led my hands to my back to release my bra, but he approached me and took them.

"Leave me." He mused and kissed me on the shoulder.

Once she was completely naked at the top. Ian placed his hands on my back and began to caress my exposed skin with his fingertips, stopping a couple of times to draw small patterns as I used to do when we made love.