Chapter 25

Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport

POV NINA

I was ready to travel, I had already gone through documentation and now I was in the boarding room with my friend Lane whom I was updating about my situation with Ian.

"From what you tell me, then Ian is willing to fight for you and his baby." My friend said with a wide smile.

"That's what Lane looks like, but you know, I'm not completely sure about that anymore. Ian has promised me so many things and there is always something in everything that does not allow us to be happy, I am losing hope." I said discouraged.

"Don't say that Nina, Ian loves you. I believe in him and I am convinced that he will do everything possible and even the impossible to be with Joseph and with you as the family they should always be." Lane said with conviction and that gave me hope.

"Ian will always be the love of my life and I will love him until the last day of my life whether we are together or not." I said with a smile looking at one of my best friends when I felt the presence of someone behind me.

"And I will love you forever Nikolina Dobreva." It was him, his sexy voice and his exquisite perfume. "I turned to see him and he gave me that beautiful smile on my side and I got lost in the deep blue of his eyes.

"Ian, what are you doing here?" I questioned a little blushing about the way she made me feel.

"I had to see you before you leave." He said constantly smiling, he looked happy. "I left Nicole and apparently she understood it, she is willing to give me the divorce.

"Well, I'll leave them for a while and I'll take the opportunity to make a couple of calls." Lane said as he gave us a falling smile and walked away.

"Wow, what do you mean?" That is to say, did he accept it so easily?" I questioned without being completely convinced of the news he was giving me.

"Yes, we had a very sincere conversation. She accepted that I have always been in love with you, she has always known it and everything that has happened was nothing more than the product of her obsession with me loving her but at last she has understood that it will never be like this. He even told me that he would talk to you too." Ian spoke so excitedly and the truth is that I was still suspicious of everything that could come from Nicole.

"Ian, I'm not completely sure that what she told you is really true. You know very well what Nicole is like and the truth is that I wouldn't believe her at all. "I couldn't trust her, not again without being completely sure.

"But this time it's the truth Nina, as I told you, she's willing to give me the divorce so that I can be happy by your side." She said with determination in her voice, approaching and taking me by the waist.

"If so, then as you say, he will grant you a divorce and only then can you and I be happy, but only until then Ian." I said with a smile.

"Passengers of flight 234 bound for Los Angeles please board through room 7. "It was heard through the speakers."

"I must go now, Ian." I said with a soft smile, painfully letting go of his grip and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Lane returned to say goodbye to me quickly and minutes later he was already boarding the plane.

I was holding on with all my strength so as not to cry. Now that we could be happy I had to leave but I knew that soon, maybe sooner than I thought we would be together again.

Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport

POV NINA

I was ready to travel, I had already gone through documentation and now I was in the boarding room with my friend Lane whom I was updating about my situation with Ian.