OMG BENNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMGGGG

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYYAYAY DAILY EDIT OMGGGGGGGGGGG

(I'm just writing a lot today to compensate for next week)

ERICA'S POV

Ugh. I hate the CIA.

With their horrible minds, they managed to come up with an even worse plan this time.

They were somehow going to fake the closing of this academy, just to lure Ben out of it. I get it, I get it, he's being all accused as a flumbonian, and the school's in grave danger. If the CIA had just told him to leave, Ben would have found a way to freak out, hide in someone's closet, and somehow stay there for the rest of his learning. 

So the CIA decided that it should be best to get Ben off their tail and be done with him. 

What they didn't realize was that hundreds of enemy organizations could find him in his new home in California, then corrupt him for their own use.

Of course, I wanted to tell him, but the CIA had a threat to all of the agents-in-training, that if the message was somehow delivered to Ben, the student responsible would be terminated. 

This whole ordeal really messed me up. My first crush, Joshua Hallal, turns out to be a half-cyborg evil maniac, then the second person I open up my feelings to?

Yeah, they get unwillingly kicked out of school and gets placed in as a normal citizen, but in a million times more danger than normal people should be in.

So I did the last thing that everyone would do.

I went to look for Ben in California.

(short chapter, trying to write in Ice Queen's POV is harddddd)

lol thank you for 8 views in one day :))))

you deserve to not be rick-rolled.