EVIL CREW LETS GO BABY

k guys so since I really can't make any serious and reasonable names for my chapters, all of them from now on are going to be as dumb as shit.

I opened my eyes in an underground bunker. I quickly tried to get off the bed I was on, but realized that I was strapped in place by duct tape. I turned my head to my left.

"You....." I snarled, eyes gleaming with hate.

"Me," Joshua Hallal responded deviously, his metal arm gleaming as if it was just polished with WD-40. 

"Go ahead, if you came here to kill me. I'm of no value to the CIA now, since all of the agents-in-trainings are normal citizens now. Except for the cream-of-the-crop."

"But Ben, have you ever thought about this? You are the cream of the crop. You have level 16 math skills, which no one else in the academy has. And the academy, even your friends, may not be telling you the truth," Joshua's devious face now showed another emotion. Wait, was that hope? Why would he have hope now?

I was too interested in what Joshua meant about my friends, "Not telling me the truth" that I blew away that thought, then further inquired him.

"The Academy of Espionage is still running."

"What?!" I was so shocked and surprised at the same time, that I almost broke through the duct tape just with my body's reaction. 

"Yes, you may think that I'm lying, and you're not persuaded. But we have access to those bugs and cameras that your girlfriend Erica Hale planted in your previous dorm in spy school." I swear, I heard a bit of sadness in his voice when he mentioned Erica. "Here is the live footage of your old dorm room, Ripley."

I was now really in shock. There was a significantly overweight, but a strong-looking kid in my dorm. I was being replaced? But I still wasn't convinced. After all, this footage could be from 5 years ago, when I wasn't even in the academy.

"Yes, you're thinking this isn't the actual live footage, probably something from the past. But wait and see. I'll switch over to the cafeteria cams now," Joshua maliciously grinned.

What I saw before my eyes confirmed everything. It was Mike, Zoe, Chip, and Jawa sitting at their lunch tables, happily talking like nothing ever happened. They weren't mourning for me. They just forgot that I existed in this world, and got over it.

The most devastating news was that Erica had lied to me. All of her words had been a lie. She'd known all of this from day 1. Yet she didn't have the courage to tell me. 

I know, I know, the CIA probably threatened her that she would be kicked out of school or whatever if she mentioned this to me, but since when did she follow the CIA rules? Honestly, I won't be surprised if she was brainwashed by the CIA.

Anger fumed through my body, my face being pepper red. I could feel the smoke coming out of me. I was so devastated that I could have killed everyone in the world and wouldn't have thought twice about it.

"So are you joining our revived SPYDER, your past nemesis?" Joshua Hallal asked me, with a victorious smile gleaming at me.

I didn't want Joshua to think he won. I didn't want him to think his plans had succeeded this time.

But my anger for the CIA and my friends was swallowing that other side of my brain, and I was slowly becoming the man I had despised for my life.

"I'm in."