BENNNNNNN

Erica POV

I arrived at the doorstep of a modern, beachside house in California. It was the property of Ben's parents. I expected to find him there, and bring him back to the academy. We could deal with the flumbonian issue later.

I gently knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. Although I could have picked the lock in less than a second, I didn't want to be impolite. Especially in front of Ben's parents. 

I waited for a few minutes. An answer never came. I sighed and decided that I should do what was inevitable. I fished out my favorite set of lockpicks, which was unnecessary, as I could have easily picked it with a single piece of wire and then swiftly opened the door. What I found inside was something I didn't expect. There was a mess that made the house look like hell. Clothes were strewn everywhere, along with pencils, paper, and pens.

Although there was no evidence of Ben or Ben's parents being in the house. Because of my superhuman abilities, I could smell the unique scent of each people from 100 feet away, and I couldn't smell Ben's usual scent, vanilla, and coconut.

I decided that I should inspect the house. After all, if this was a kidnapping of some sort, I could maybe find some evidence of who did it. I looked around, searching and reading the mindless words that were written on the hundreds of papers strewn across the ground. 

I looked around, and saw something right in front of the doorstep I should have noticed when I first came into the house. There was a small piece of paper, with much more neat handwriting than all the other ones I had found before. The note read:

𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝙸𝙰:𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎: 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝟼𝟶 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛.-𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜

That was it. It was all the evidence I needed to know that something shady and evil was going on with Ben here. I realized it was best to get the heck out of this place since it might have been rigged with bombs. 

Turns out, I was right. As I sprinted out of the house at a godly speed of 200 miles per hour, I heard a sound of a heavy explosion take a toll behind me. I turned around and saw the house in shambles. I wondered how Ben's parents would react after arriving back at their home on a calm and nice California evening, then seeing their house in ashes.

But there was no time to wonder about such things. I needed to show grandpa this letter ASAP. Maybe he would consider letting him back into the school. That would be the best-case scenario, where everything went fine.

But as you know, nothing goes to plan in espionage.

Hey guys, thanks for reading this crap here. I also don't want to sound cringe but OMG TYSM SO MUCH FOR 50 VIEWS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME BECAUSE WHEN I TRIED TO MAKE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THE MOST AMOUNT OF VIEWS I GOT IN A YEAR WAS 20.

Anyways, peace.

Hope y'all have a great day.