WISH UPON A JUG

The garage door opened up for hundreds of jugs to fall to the floor inside the garage. Corey pops his head out of the pile and looks at the jugs with a confused look.

"I don't know, think we've got enough jugs?". Corey asked, as laney popped up on one side of him.

"How many jugs dose a jug band needs?". She asked, as roxana pops up next on the other side of the frontman.

"Well, that would depend if all the band mates of a jug band would use jugs. But in this case, I say maybe 2 to 3". Roxana said, before the twins popped up next, as kin's grinning face was stuck inside a see through jug.

"I can't believe we're gonna be a jug band!". Kin exclaimed, excited about the gig his manager had managed to book for the band.

"How did your head get stuck inside a jarra?". Roxana asked, her brow raised as she looked at the older kujira sibling, who just shrugged his shoulders, not knowing how he got stuck either, to which roxana rolled her eyes and began tugging the jug off his head.

"The peaceville downhill hoedown won't know what jugged em". Kin exclaimed, as laney managed to find a way out of the jug pile, grabbed a jug and gently blew into it, only to get a 'Hoomp!' Sound in return.

"How did someone think to play on one of these?". She asked, making the twins to gasp excitedly, as kon and kin, who excitedly pulled his head out of the jug and leaving it in the manager's grip, got out of the jug pile and stood in both sides of laney, startling her.

"JOIN US AS WE EXPLORE ROCKLORE!". The twins said in unsion, doing the horns sign and connected their hands together, entering one of the make believe-music history

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two dudes that looked like kin and kon in the time of the old country days were looking tired and testy, as they sat on rocking chairs with their instruments on the ground next to them.

(Like a thousand years ago, there was a huge heat wave  Kon narrated. The heat was so wavy that the country music band ; The Brotherly Boys, traded their musical instruments for ice cold root beer. Kin continued).

The Brotherly Boys grinned swapped their instruments for jugs with root beer inside them.

(But the root beer had boiled away )

The Brotherly Boys began to shake their jugs before opening them, only to find hot steam coming out.

(With no root beer and no music, it was the worst day ever )

The Brotherly Boys began to cry, as they blew into their jugs.

(But their song filled the jugs with music! They had new instruments!).

The Brotherly Boys smiled and happily began blowing into their new instruments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And they toured around, playing awesome jug tunes forever. Right?". Laney asked, thinking that's how the story ends.

"No, they died of thest". Kon corrected, looking questionably at the bassist.

"Didn't you see how wavy it was?". Kin asked, his expression the same as his brothers.

"Well i think that was dry. Get it? Ha ha". Roxana giggled at her little joke, while her friends just sighed, not really finding it funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band are now on stage, playing there hoedown instruments,  as roxana recorded them with her phone, while enjoying the sweet sound her friends were making.