2. Uncovered

A/N; Personally, I feel like this is a novel copy since nothing really big happens in this chapter. Yet, I still posted it since it was important to establish the relationship between certain characters, establish the starting point, etc and I didn't really want to mess up my ff because I wanted to rush to the good parts and such. I tried to minimize that feeling by reading the novel while also being the same thing and just wrote on memory but some just didn't come out right after multiple rewrites .

Oh, I also forgot to mention this in both the prologue and the first chapter regarding to my upload schedule (How silly of me). I will try to write two chapters a week, each chapter, I try to aim for 3k words or more (that's a lot in my opinion). Though uploads might be slow since I am quite busy for some time while also needing to plan things further with my plot. Also, i'm not caught up with the novel so I would take some time to read them (I only need to read 20 chapters, but my motivation is so low that it's difficult for me to read them). 

FUN FACT: This might be the first ff I planned while not being under influence of alcohol. It might be second because I'm not sure if I was sober while planning out Hell Loop. 

Eleanor Leywin's Pov:

A crowd gathered in the middle of the sanctuary. Rumors, chit-chat, and gossip haunted my enhanced ears. My curiosity peaked as Boo went to my side as lowered himself, offering me a ride. I jumped on Boo as we both went into the commotion.

My eyes widened, and so did Boo. The giant purple portal warped itself into existence as multiple people stepped forwards.

Some recognized the others were just strangers. But all of them had one thing in common. Their expressions. All of them hung their heads low as an emotionless face stared at the ground. Medics already arrived and I can see my mom healing a soldier that lost her leg being treated.

I stared at the portal, hoping for my brother and Tessia to return. I didn't really know what to feel about her. She was the reason that caused this mess in the first place.

With each second that passed, my worries grew. Boo reassured me.

Suddenly, no noise or signs warned me of what was about to happen. The portal disappeared.

No, it can't be.

All noise deafened me as I stared at the patch of ground where the portal used to be. My body shakes as tears drip down from my eyes.

And then, a thunderous pitch sound exploded into both of my ear drums. I was about to fall when suddenly, I felt Boo's soft fur supporting me. Blood exploded from the middle like a fountain as a body manifested itself in this world plain. A rainbow-colored egg rolled to the body side.

My eyes watered again. This time out of happiness then sadness followed, seeing the blood scene. "Brother?"

My brother's flesh was bubbling on his skin like soup on a hot stove. Blood was being vaporized into red steam for some reason as purple light danced around his body.

"-Isn't that Lance Godspell?-"

"-where did he come from?-"

"-can someone bring an emitter?-"

Emitters were about to rush toward them till an aura of despair brought them to their knees. A voice infused with the same aura said. "Don't you fucking dare come near him,"

A creature I had never seen before hovered over Arthur's body. "Fuck off," the purple will of wisp said, guarding Arthur.

Nobody dared to take a step forwards- not as if they could- to Arthur's body/corpse. The situation became worse when my brother's condition got worse by the second. It looked like he was metamorphosing. Constantly getting healed and then destroyed.