Dropped

Yeah, I dropped...
Was maybe a apt response? I dunno.
I even asked my beta reader to beta read the first two sentences... and he hasn't responded to me... nvm he responded and yes, that is how we shorted the name of my fanfic (to fap... to = to, fulfill = F, A =A, Promise =P)

 to = to, fulfill = F, A =A, Promise =P)

They responded very well...

Hey i just realized if i did this over and over of screenshotting and alternating between discord and wattpad like this, I can make some really cool illusions

Hey i just realized if i did this over and over of screenshotting and alternating between discord and wattpad like this, I can make some really cool illusions. Dunno if illusion is the apt word but you know when you are on discore voichat and you are straiming something and then go to discord and you're streaming you're stream and it is like that cool thing... I mean that. If you didn't understand what I mean... well

Okay, now seriously, I might comeback. Keyword: might. I lost all my motivation to write and honestly I should have said something earlier. I didn't and honestly it has been gotten so bad that I forgot I was a writer and that I wrote a fanfic.

Also I lost all interest in TBATE, I just can't enjoy anything related to TBATE anymore and stopped reading TBATE fics since 6 months ago. (This does not include cursed fanfiction, i mostly read it out of curiosity. Also did you know TBATE fanfic has such a shit fandom? Like you should see the cursed things that are there. There was a weird author that wrote a scat grey x caera fic. Like wtf.)

Still said, I might and might not. I loved writing and loved materializing my ideas but I also hate writing.

So still, might. But just think it's dropped, if I said I went on hiatus, I would likely be lying, same would apply if I said it would be dropped. It would likely be the latter one, if I were too guess, well 99% chance on a good day.

E/n from vN-bTw,  "I’m sending you straight to hell"

E/n from varayicy: "This is the 4th time. You dropped something you little piece of dhit."

My English teacher would choke me considering that i didn't capitalize every I.

Edit: how silly am i for not thanking you all for reading it? Sorry, i am not used to do stuff, call me insensitive, sorry, but thank you. For reading my fanfic, but writing really isn't meant for me.