day 12 - The trials

I don't really know what to say about this. I'd probably fail, if I somehow got in those.

If I somehow got to the fear quest (I don't know how it's called in English), I'd probably fail there.
And that's because fire is one of my greatest fears, and explosions with sudden noises too. That's why I don't like yelling and fighting, even if people do that as a joke.

And mu 2nd biggest fear, that I've got multiple panic attacks because, if the fear of needles. And blood tests and stuff like that are very included.

I can't memorise stuff, and I'd probably die for some reason.

But yea, the 1st book was really amazing, just like the other books that exist at the moment of 2022. 12 October.

And I still think about how I might have felt like I relate to Morrigans life at the start of the 1st book. My childhood was okay, but it wasn't amazing too. I was taken to some public events, but I barely remember them.

And then there's the moment when I was on that roof. I wanted to live, and I did. One small thought stopped me. I will not be going into more details. That will count as venting.

More about the trails:
The one that I remember really well, was the chase task. The one where Morrigan's 4 legged mover was Fen.