Day 7 - The Gossamer

I really, really hope that I haven't made a big mind mistake and mixed things up, but if the Gossamer was both the train that Jupiter, or any other Withnesses can see, and it's the train like something that lets you travel to somewhere, leaving your body behind.

I know that the book has already kind of described how it looks, but when I think more about it, I get this cool image of golden lines, that are like strings that go everywhere. And it's like you can see the past and everything that has been there, all at the same time, replaying. It would look confusing. You'd have to know what exactly you are looking for, to not get lost.

And the book did describe the Gossamer train like something prettyclearly. The one with what you can travel to other places.
When I read about it, I kept imagining something like a glowing, yellow platform, that obviously radiates light. But if someone climbs on it, they can feel that the platform has walls, that couldn't be seen from outside.

I would get the 1st book and check again, but I can't. My cat is sleeping on my legs.

He is okay

He is okay. Just asleep.

Did you know that when cat's put their paws ower their faces when sleeping, it means that they just want to sleep, and we shouldn't bother them?

That's why I hate moving a sleeping body. And if someone is asleep, and I want to sleep next to them, I'll probably poke their shoulder until they wake up, and I'll ask if I can sleep next to them.