day 26 - Wunsoc Patrons

Nice people. Well, not all, but most of them seem nice. I don't have much to say about them.

I got to stab something yesterday. And it wasn't my leg (like the last time), or a person or an animal.
Stabbing a bug would be different and not easy.
I did accidentally cut one in half while swinging a knife around, just.. because!

So, what did I stab?
A pumpkin! Well, I was told to cut out a face on it. But my sister didn't like when I wanted to give one eye a scar over it. I made another face on the other side.

 I made another face on the other side

It is not a melon. It's just a really pale pumpkin. And it grew in almost completely wild environment, that is in my garden.

And here is the other face. A scar on one eye. Do you see where I'm going with that?

 Do you see where I'm going with that?

Mother cooked the cut out parts. Tasted nice.

I know that this is even more off topic, but if I do have an idea for a topic, I will make something out of that idea.

And here is a picture of a skull. It's been in my garden for years! I even had a back bone and a few others, but my grandmother threw them out. They were beautiful!

It's funny that I can't feel the smell of blood, unless I can't see it

It's funny that I can't feel the smell of blood, unless I can't see it. If I see it, it will dissappear. One time I was taking a walk with my cousins. And they all said that the hunters must have killed something, because there was a terrible smell everywhere. I couldn't sense it.
I can feel the smell of rotten stuff tho. Hate that.
Blood doesn't disturb me. But if there's too much of it, and a lot of it is my blood, I will start panicking. If there's only a little bit of it, like when I cut my finger, it's only tasty.

The fact that I've been watching horror movies since I was really young, so around 6 years old, is interesting. Children should get used to blood and horror. Now whenever something or someone scares me, I'd most likely either hug it or hit it. And blood is beautiful too. Watching it drip down on white tiles, that dark, beautiful red.. Just wondreful. Don't worry, no one was really hurt.
I won't be describing much more about my feelings about blood. That might bring back yesterdays topic really quickly.

I got compared to some vampire quite often. Well, at least 3 times loudly.
One time some 4th grader said that I was dressed up as a vampire. I was wearing a black button vest or something, and it was made out of suit material, and a dark read shirt. Of course, as usually - black jeans. I looked cool.

The other time was when I was visiting my neighbour. My sibling was running around with the oldest daughter, who was their age. I was babysitting the youngest child. The child said that I look like a vampire. Maybe because I was much taller than a 5 year old child, and I was pale from the cold and the fact that I get sick really often. And the child asked me if I would bite her neck and drink her blood. I said that I would never bite a child's neck. But I would bite my age humans neck. Blood would probably be tasty. I just don't want any blood transmitted diseases.

And the last time was at the school Halloween party. A girl said that I was running like a vampire.
It was just my normal walk style, just a bit more faster. And I was walking with barely any sound and big steps. And I had a cape on.

One time I watched a movie with my dad. It was a comedy about vampires. Differently not child safe. A funny moment was when one vampire bit a humans neck in the wrong spot, and the blood started to spray everywhere. I do believe that that's possible. Neck is a fragile place. That's why I was really worried when I agreed on choking that one guy.
I wouldn't want to block the blood vessels that bring blood and oxygen to his brain. He would pass out.
My dad said that something like that happened to his classmate once. So yea, I don't want to risk that too much.

And again, I didn't have much to say about today's topic.. Sorry about that. I just started to talk about blood and stabbing-
At least the chapters are more than 500 words if I type just my 1st thoughts. And I'm well aware that it's not what most of the people reading this, came here for. So yea.. Sorry.