Day 13 - wunimals

The 1st time I read about the wunimals in the Nevermoor books, I thought:
"Oh. This is cool."
I used to draw animals that have human features mixed in them. It was mostly cats tho, and cat mermaids. Quite iconic, since most cats hate water-

And of course, there were movies that had talking animals. Or movies like Zootopia. Of course, there were also the "Warrior Cats" book series. I read 2 seasons of it, and I remember looking for cool animated videos inspired by those series. And while searching for animated videos, I found Hazbin Hotel pilot ep. I recommend checking that out, it's great. And Helluva Boss too.

Ok, so back to Nevermoor content.
While reading the 3rd Nevermoor book, I thought more about the line that Dame Chanda said. She said, that wunimals are still a really new thing to some Nevermoorians. And that people fear what they don't understand.
And that reminded me of some things that are happening in real life. Such as LGBTQ+ not being equally valid in all countries. Or, if it comes more to how one looks, then there's also discrimination against other skin colour people.
I don't think that it's okay to discriminate someone because of how they look.

Well, except if they are doing something very bad.
Ever since the accident that led to me feeling like I kin Michael Afton, I've been scared of myself. I still kind of am. But I think I'm getting better. I was scared to hurt anyone at all, but now, if someone asks me to hurt them, I will, but I'll still let them have most of the control over it. Like that guy that asked me to choke him. I did do that. He's okay. I am fully aware that he might have enjoyed that. It was fun to pretend to have a sword fights with big sticks!

And again, I've wondered away from the topic.

I used to get in some fights. If someone was upsetting me, I wouldn't hesitate to throw my fist to their arms or whatever. Just not the face. Face is a big no. And at one point I even had my little team of strong, little fighters. I was more like the one to lead them tho.
And I never cared if someone looked different. My 1st friend was someone who just came up to me, because he was lonely. He had no friends because of how he looked. I won't describe it now tho. I met up again after 8 years without seeing him for long.
He got more friends after he became friends with me. And then in 1st grade, I became friends with one other girl. She was not considered "the best beauty standard", or whatever that is. I did not care.
As long as the person isn't mean, I'm nice to them too.

So yea.
Wunimals are cool. New to the society, but really cool. And again, I hope that I didn't make many mistakes.