Day 30 - Morningtide

That 3 seconds video is what I made after like a 2 year break of making anything with gacha club.

So, last night I did tell someone more about Nevermoor. And that someone was my sibling. They weren't really interested, but I still did talk. At the end, they were just making stupid jokes. Like seriously - yellow shorts with pineapples and some red, longer than knee length sock on one leg. And red hair. Why was my sibling making stupid jokes? Because they have no respect for me.

And now, I did talk about Nevermoor with my aunt. And after that, she had to tell me how she imagined
1. Morrigan
2. Jupiter
3. Ezra Squall

She guessed how Morrigan looks pretty accurately.
But guess who she guessed 100% correctly.
It surprised me quite a lot, that she guessed how Jupiter looks completely correctly.

And I have school tomorrow. I don't want that at all. I should go to sleep, but I don't want to wake up in tomorrow.

After explaining the Nevermoor book series to my aunt and mother, my mother asked me if I would like to go to a school like where Morrigan goes.
I told her that I'd have 0% chance of getting in, because I'd definitely fail in the trails, and even if I had some "superpower", it would never be impressive enough.

It would be interesting, but it's also quite impossible. And if you can somehow visit Nevermoor in your dreams or "shift realities", congrats, I can barely do the 1st one.