day 22. - veil

So, it's the Wundrous art that let's your hide yourself?

Sounds pretty useful. Even tho most people don't see me anyways, for most of the time. And when they do, stuff get's messed up for no reason.

I usually walk with no sound and quickly too, so some people have thought that I can teleport.

I like to hide in the shadows. It works as a cover. That's how I've won in hide & seek many times.

I hid in a tree. And then I led them to the wrong places with my voice. It was too dark for them to see me in it.
And I've also hid under a bush. It was winter and it was cold then, so that was not cool.

Sometimes the fact that people don't notice me that much, is cool, since they don't call me to do stuff.
At the Halloween Masquerade, that happened at my school, only people that were family or closer like classmates or teachers, knew my name and recognised me. And I didn't talk much anyways.

Do you ever get the sudden urge to hurt everyone? To make everyone in the room blow up from inside, watching the blood everywhere... But then you wake up and it's just a part of your imagination.

I kind of wanted them, at the Masquerade, to use my preferred name, which is Michael, or mostly Kal. My favourite online brother calls me Wilbur, so that's okay too. But.. No one really calls me any of those names irl.